Seats $$$$$$$$$$$$

It's hard to believe that AA Management could have forgone the "BONUS MONEY/STOCK" and instead paid for this upgrade for the passenger.

Sure it's worth it, unless the cost was coming from their wallet, then it would not have happened.

When you figure the TWU is going to open our contract and get our pay and benefits back?

Seems to me, the threat of Bankruptcy is long past now.

Someone better take of the employees or the type of seat you have available is not going to matter much.

It's hard to believe that AA Management could have forgone the "BONUS MONEY/STOCK" and instead paid for this upgrade for the passenger.

Sure it's worth it, unless the cost was coming from their wallet, then it would not have happened.

When you figure the TWU is going to open our contract and get our pay and benefits back?

Seems to me, the threat of Bankruptcy is long past now.

Someone better take of the employees or the type of seat you have available is not going to matter much.

Its hard to pay for seats with STOCK, repeat STOCK. If you're going to #### you should at least get your damn facts straight.

AA is making a necessary investment in upgrading its business class. Every 5 years new innovations come along and the competition has to keep up or be left behind. Virgin Atlantic Upper Class suite is very innovative, BA's new(not yet seen) Club Class will be a trend setter in the fall. Singapore and Qantas with their new A380 coming online will show every new almost everything in every class with the flying super jumbo. If AA wants to be part of the first tier of international airlines then the 777 must be its flying showcase.

AA 777 fly to the world's prestigious airports, LHR, NRT, Buenos Aires, JFK, Sao Paulo, LAX, ORD & DFW. AA should expand Business Class to 50 seats and take seats from coach if necessary, BA did that. I wish all ONEWORLD airlines had a common biz product, with Cathay, BA, Qantas and soon JAL, AA would have to equal or beat the world's best. With or without an alliance that should be the goal.

<_< ----- TWU informer, You know, It stroke me that that aa tail, just doesn't suit your "Corporate Image"! I feel you should go back to the Honda!!!! :p