See if you like this one

DFWCC

Senior
Aug 19, 2002
DFW
Visit site
If I make about $60 to $70K with my overtime. A VP makes about $600 to $700K and that is salary plus bennies, and they do work extra hrs. Some high dollar dinners and mtgs in Paris and the like.
If I have to give up 3% of my pay and a VP makes 10X what I make would they be willing to give 10X as much? That is to say 10 times 3% is 30%. It is all relative, their $200K cut should hurt as much as my $2000 cut.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 7:17:40 AM Bob Owens wrote:

So now you're a mind reader!

As far as what the liberals think you will have to ask them.

----------------
[/blockquote]

GUMBOB,

We have been reading what you think for sometime now! And the rest of your comrades are publicly expressing their views on political racism all over national television. Why should I ask, you and your comrades volunteer plenty.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 7:17:40 AM Bob Owens wrote:

So now you're a mind reader!

As far as what the liberals think you will have to ask them.

----------------
[/blockquote]

GUMBOB,

We have been reading what you think for sometime now! And the rest of your comrades are publicly expressing their views on political racism all over national television. Why should I ask, you and your comrades volunteer plenty.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 7:11:29 AM Bob Owens wrote:

Funny but if I remember correctly were you not calling for a YES vote on our contract even prior to Sept 11? I pushed for a NO vote and I did not take part in Negotiations. If you voted YES than it is your fault that you have this week off and reduced pay not mine. Its funny how people like you are so quick to blame others,complain about intolerance and make unfair accusations when you are so quick to do exactly what you are complaining about to anyone that speaks out against your fascist beliefs.
----------------
[/blockquote]

I believe Buck and myself were not even allowed to vote on the contract because we do not conform to the dictators views. If we are to take to heart your theories, then it must have had something to do with AMFA t-shirts and conservative agendas.

You and your comrades are in contempt of freedom GUMBOB.

Thanks Bill I was getting tired of the bickering. I was ready to open anotyer thread "let's sling mud here"

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 6:45:32 PM RV4 wrote:

The topic is:

"See if you like this one"

?????
----------------
[/blockquote]

The topic related to executive compensation and proportional paycuts.

One of your most recent posts is as follows:

"Isn't that the liberal way Bob?

You know, currently in the liberal's mind, everyone from the south that is Republican is a racist!

Why does every liberal have a double standard to match their imagination?"

Not on topic.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 7:16:07 PM BillLumbergh wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

The topic is:

?????
----------------
[/blockquote]

You know, currently in the liberal's mind, everyone from the south that is Republican is a racist!

Not on topic.
----------------
[/blockquote]

A good moderator would read the through the thread and stop at the first violations... j7915,Buck, and Bob Owens.

Instead, you are simply non-consistant and appear to really favor Bob Owens. Are you and Bob related somehow, or what's the deal?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/23/2002 7:16:07 PM BillLumbergh wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

The topic is:

?????
----------------
[/blockquote]

Not on topic.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Thanks cousin Bill. See you at Dinner tomorrow. We can discuss OUR liberal agenda then. Have a Merry Christmas, or is it Xmas?