Sen. Roy Ashburn

Just like the closet dem queens being outed via gay sexual harassment? Yah that makes perfect sense!

nice try 'bud', but my list(of Your Boys) is waaay longer than your list of my boys.

Oh, (and the question i promised to ask from time to time).."who's gonna Run and WIN" for the Repugs in 2010 'bud' ?????
(the calendar on the wall says it's days away from Spring/2010) :unsure:

joanne

Just like the closet dem queens being outed via gay sexual harassment? Yah that makes perfect sense!

Bud refers to the clowns on your own side who enjoy 'outing' their own if they do not support the gay agenda.

God bless America...or should it be like the esteemed Reverend Wright said?

Dell,

Your republicans are no less corrupt than the dems. To think other wise is folly. Ashburn, Foley and the others condemned the gays while they hid the fact that they were gay. That would be like Biden saying its your duty to pay taxes while he is not paying them.

This country is just as screwed up under Dem control as it was under Rep control. As Sparrow and I have repeatedly pointed out, they are one nd the same when it comes to self interest and corruption.

The only meaningful difference between the two parties in my opinion is on social issues such as death penalty, birth control, abortion, and other social issues.

As far as corruption, lying, hypocrisy and other such traits, they are mirror images as far as I am concerned. You talk about Rome burning. The republicans were worried about Clinton and a blow job as opposed to an impending banking scandal that supposedly was obvious but no one did any thing. Republicans had access to intelligence reports about OBL as well but they as well as Clinton did not act (if you believe the reports). So spare the the Republicans good, Des bad BS. They both suck hairy sweaty monkey balls as far as I am concerned.

I just happen to be socially liberal. That is the only reason I can tollerate the dem BS more so than the Rep BS.

Latest posts