Wisconsin

BS, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Guess you never read and LM2 or the other forms that are publicly available which account for every single penny a union spends, down to who they even paid expenses out too.

Companies are not held to the same standard.

That is the facts and laws.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

And a company can give their money to a political party and candidate, a union cannot.

Oh I see, the $30+ Million union funded WI recall failure came from what? The union political campaign fairy?

You crack me up with all the bold face lies.

Oh I see, the $30+ Million union funded WI recall failure came from what? The union political campaign fairy?

You crack me up with all the bold face lies.

He's NOT lying! Union DUES money cannot be used for political contributions. It's essentially the law and 700UW would know as he has in the past been a negotiator for a large labor union. You're so full of it on this one you have brown eyes.

The funds used in WI came from many sources, most likely union PAC's and other Progressive organization. There are a great many things I take issue with Organized Labor on. Co mingling of dues and contributions to PAC's is not one of them. You want to talk about Union strong arm tactics to get the donations, then you have my ears. Otherwise it is better to be silent and appear a fool than speak and remove all doubt.

Reactions: 1 person
He's NOT lying! Union DUES money cannot be used for political contributions. It's essentially the law and 700UW would know as he has in the past been a negotiator for a large labor union. You're so full of it on this one you have brown eyes.

The funds used in WI came from many sources, most likely union PAC's and other Progressive organization. There are a great many things I take issue with Organized Labor on. Co mingling of dues and contributions to PAC's is not one of them. You want to talk about Union strong arm tactics to get the donations, then you have my ears. Otherwise it is better to be silent and appear a fool than speak and remove all doubt.

Haha, keep trying to convince yourself. History tells a much different story.

BS, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Guess you never read and LM2 or the other forms that are publicly available which account for every single penny a union spends, down to who they even paid expenses out too.

Companies are not held to the same standard.

That is the facts and laws.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

And a company can give their money to a political party and candidate, a union cannot.

Doesn't matter how many times you say this-and where to verify it... If it goes against pre-packaged talking points/messaging, some won't believe it.

Fact is, LM2 accounting is incredibly detailed, and has a ton of oversight. Even if someone wanted to avoid it, the light is simply too bright.

Yes.

Dead bang drunk more like it.

You may find this of interest

Courtesy of US Dept. of Labor

The Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act (LMRDA) of 1959 (also known as the Landrum-Griffin Act) deals with the relationship between a union and its members. It protects union funds and promotes union democracy by requiring labor organizations to file annual financial reports, by requiring union officials, employers, and labor consultants to file reports regarding certain labor relations practices, and by establishing standards for the election of union officers. The act is administered by the Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS).

There is ton after ton of information on the DOL website.. Perhaps you'll take the time to educate yourself before you let that Alligator mouth run off with your Hummingbird arse

You may find this of interest

There is ton after ton of information on the DOL website.. Perhaps you'll take the time to educate yourself before you let that Alligator mouth run off with your Hummingbird arse

You are a friggin train wreck. You now are quoting labor unions BFF DOL as being fair, true, and unbiased?

Your once insightfull opinions and judgement seemed to be dulled by your ever increasing bing drinking.

You guys can present facts till your hearts content. Some people refuse to accept things that do not fit with in their belief system. I am not sure why you keep trying to argue your point.

Reactions: 2 people
You are a friggin train wreck. You now are quoting labor unions BFF DOL as being fair, true, and unbiased?

Your once insightfull opinions and judgement seemed to be dulled by your ever increasing bing drinking.

You apparently can't:

Think beyond the Karl Rove talking points and develop an independent thought or point of view.

Grasp the fact that the DOL regulations authorized under the Landrum-Griffith Act are the law of the land whether either of us like it or don't.

Stand to be proven WRONG in your assertions.

I OTOH would argue that meddling in the affairs of Private Business and their Unions is NOT the appropriate role of the Federal Government as defined by the COTUS. Until such time as someone is elected and closes the DOL then we follow their rules and their rules are pretty clear.

Now then if you want to gain a fuller appreciation of why Barack Obams is a turd and can't be trusted. Please check out this little slice of Heaven in quotes below.

Here is the notice that recently appeared on the website of the U.S. Department of Labor:

NOTE:… Accordingly, OLMS will refrain from initiating enforcement actions against union officers and union employees based solely on the failure to file the report required by section 202 of the Labor-Management and Reporting Disclosure Act (LMRDA), 29 U.S.C. § 432, using the 2007 form, as long as individuals meet their statutorily-required filing obligation in some manner. OLMS will accept either the old Form LM-30 or the new one for purposes of this non-enforcement policy.

Notice is says REQUIRED!!! As in not optional if you're a FOB (Friend of Barack). To me non enforcement of the laws of the land is not at the discretion of the POTUS or those appointed to serve on his team. This is why there shouldn't even be a Department of Labor, Sorry but you can't pick and choose which laws to obey/Enforce and back bench junior wannabe POTUS doesn't understand this and yet he went to Harvard. Anyone know if Affirmative Action played a role?

Notice is says REQUIRED!!! As in not optional if you're a FOB (Friend of Barack). To me non enforcement of the laws of the land is not at the discretion of the POTUS or those appointed to serve on his team. This is why there shouldn't even be a Department of Labor, Sorry but you can't pick and choose which laws to obey/Enforce and back bench junior wannabe POTUS doesn't understand this and yet he went to Harvard. Anyone know if Affirmative Action played a role?
You apparently can't get past your hate to comprehend your own post:

The policy is a non-enforcemnt for using "the 2007 form, as long as individuals meet their statutorily-required filing obligation in some manner. OLMS will accept either the old Form LM-30 or the new one for purposes of this non-enforcement policy."