Wisconsin

Yes a majority of one, the slimmest margin possible.

True but like in sports does the score really matter?

If you win 54-0 or 34-33 on a last second Field goal which column does either game go? The win column.

Spin this a different way, Despite the best efforts and funding by liberal/progressive groups they still couldn't win. Not being a giant fan of Scott Walker there is some preliminary evidence that the policy changes my be working.

Compare apples to apples not oranges, a slim majority of one means if one Rep doesnt show there is a tie, and means you only have to get two to defect to change a vote.

Sports scores doesnt compare to legislative majorities at all.

In ALL aspects of life it comes down to one hand washing the other...one way or another. Believe what you want, but everything has a connection somewhere.

GOOD.

Northern WI may be red territory, but they know bat sh*t crazy when they see it.

http://stuffsimacsays.com/

Curious.................lots of uneducated children now selling apples on the streets?

WI still losing monies Walker demonized?

How's it fairing on the front lines of unionism's failing last battles?

Not yet, but with some of the child labor laws Walker wants to roll back, it's not out of the question...

From my perch, WI Progressives seem as energized as I've ever seen 'em.

Not yet, but with some of the child labor laws Walker wants to roll back, it's not out of the question...

From my perch, WI Progressives seem as energized as I've ever seen 'em.

That they most assuredly are and as of right now they came up short.

I've been reading some articles that seems to indicate that some of the Walker reforms have actually resulted in saving teachers jobs and balancing of school budgets, which can't be bad.