Sexual Assault Onboard Flight 1494 CLT to LGW

FlyDeMetrius

Oct 22, 2002
Woman arrested after disrupting flight
Updated: 10/4/2006 2:18 PM
By: Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- A woman was charged Wednesday with sexual assault after an altercation with a flight attendant on an airplane flying from Charlotte to London, an official said.

Conan Bruce, a spokesman for the Federal Air Marshal Service in Washington, said the woman got into an argument with a male flight attendant aboard US Airways Flight 1494.

"During the altercation, she grabbed his buttocks," Bruce said, adding that he based that information on police reports.

When the airplane landed at Gatwick Airport, Sussex police charged the woman with disrupting a flight and sexual assault, Bruce said.

http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/top...RegionCookie=12

I could only hope to be so lucky. Squeeze my buttocks anytime!! I don't shake my kaboose for nothing people!!

~J

Conan Bruce, a spokesman for the Federal Air Marshal Service in Washington, said the woman got into an argument with a male flight attendant aboard US Airways Flight 1494.

"During the altercation, she grabbed his buttocks," Bruce said, adding that he based that information on police reports.

I know the buttocks are the first thing I would grab if I'M in an arguement with a male f/a. :shock: Wait..arguement or sexual assault? I can't WAIT to get the real info on this one.

Sounds like Miss Thing had alittle too much to drink and didn't like rejection.

Also, checked out the crew list. The two male f/a's have been around...let's just say for a loooong time. Perhaps when Ms. Buttocks gets out of jail, she should put the ole beer glasses on the shelf. :ph34r:

I just hope the f/a didn't turn a mountain into a mole hill.

I had an opportunity to speak with the F/A involved in the incident and would like all of you to know that this was an incident that really was serious...much more serious than the press led to believe. The passengers, crew, and air marshalls without a doubt were threatened and took the appropriate actions. The entire crew and air marshalls are to be commended for doing a great job!!! :up:

I had an opportunity to speak with the F/A involved in the incident and would like all of you to know that this was an incident that really was serious...much more serious than the press led to believe. The passengers, crew, and air marshalls without a doubt were threatened and took the appropriate actions. The entire crew and air marshalls are to be commended for doing a great job!!! :up:

So what happened?? Enquiring minds want to know. :huh:

So what happened?? Enquiring minds want to know. :huh:

The woman was out of control. Let's just say her desire for anyone to f*** her went beyond anything close to normal and makes Regan in The Exorcist seem sane. Her behavoral and language was over the top and she became difficult to even get into cuffs. Her sexual assaulting was directed at all the crew and the air marshals. Of course, the press was not clear and made those involved the butt of jokes...no pun intended.

I think I'll go with your first summary, too much to drink and wanted someone to introduce her to the mile high club. :wub: What I can't understand is how bad can it get when someone whats to get laid :jerry: :jerry: Maybe she was attracted to a man in uniform thats why she grabbed his ass in particular. All she has to do is make a P/A and say "I'm horney, anyone wants to f :censored: . I want some now please f :censored: me here. If anyone interested please go directly to the stall." Out of a 175 people their had to be one volunteer for the sacrifice. If she was looking good, I'd ring my bell :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: