Simpsons make fun of US

AOG-N-IT

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Christ.....I was affraid that C. Montgomery Burns (Excellent) had issued a jab at us....if it was only Frick?....little damage is done.

Nice one on the MHV Hub!! Too funny!!!
2.gif']

On the Simpsons tonigh, professor Frink was in a pedal-powered plane... he said If I stop pedaling I''ll die, but it still beats USAir!
Perhaps Matt Groening tried to check a garment bag?

That right there is the most television exposure weve had since the merger announcement, or the BK announcement. Oh yeah, I'm forgetting that Ford commercial with our Mohave hub.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/9/2003 7:33:40 PM Light Years wrote:

That right there is the most television exposure weve had since the merger announcement, or the BK announcement. Oh yeah, I'm forgetting that Ford commercial with our Mohave hub.
----------------
[/blockquote]

LOL
9.gif']

I belong to a small religious sect that believes that 'the Simpsons' reveal divine revelations

Anyway, I consider it a very telling oman that 'the Simpsons' even mentions "USAir" in an episode.

It suggests that USAir will be around for awhile! [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/10/2003 6:44:02 PM RowUnderDCA wrote:

I belong to a small religious sect that believes that 'the Simpsons' reveal divine revelations

Anyway, I consider it a very telling oman that 'the Simpsons' even mentions "USAir" in an episode.

It suggests that USAir will be around for awhile! [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif']
----------------
[/blockquote]

Good thought, Row! If it had been in a Dennis Miller rant, I'd be worried. (Dennis is the King of obscuria)

[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif'] Dea

[blockquote]
----------------

It suggests that USAir will be around for awhile!
----------------
[/blockquote]

Don't be so sure -- the only other airline I've ever heard mentioned by name on "The Simpsons" was People Express!...

Just a little trivia -
The only other time USAir was mentioned on "The Simpsons" was during an episode where the Simpson family goes to an Air Force air show. As they are entering a fenced in area, a sign states "U.S. Air Force" and underneath in small print states "Not to be confused with USAir"

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/11/2003 10:46:37 AM eolesen wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

It suggests that USAir will be around for awhile!
----------------
[/blockquote]

Don't be so sure -- the only other airline I've ever heard mentioned by name on "The Simpsons" was People Express!...

----------------
[/blockquote]

And Eastern Air Lines, too...when they all went to EPCOT a few months back...