So will North Carolina and Winston Res survive this cold and snow blast today?

Dec 21, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Keep us posted! Looks kinda rough today.
Balmy 60''s here this morning.

To be quite honest, I am getting over this winter weather. This ex Florida person has seen snow TWICE in a weeks period. Just cannot wait for the bitter wind chills to kick in later today and tomorrow. And still thankful I do not have to report to work until the end of January. Now imagine if you can a car with Florida License plates trying to drive in this weather. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel as the temps will be getting to near normal even above normal after Saturday. Thought last week was bad with the lows near 13. This is even going to be colder and with snow on the ground ans with the wind chill temps could reach the negative numbers here. Severed-n-Happy get ready to taste some arctic air down there in my former home state.

Just got home after working 3rd. Roads rather slippery and I had to shovel the D***' driveway to pull in. Snow seems to be tapering off. Hopefully when I wake it will be sunny and a balmy 20 degrees... Just take it nice and slow and let the idiots in their 4 wheel drives zoom on by.. Be sure to honk and wave when you pass them after they've ditched themselves. BE SAFE!! ZZZZZ

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/23/2003 9:04:08 AM MCORORES wrote:
[P]Stewart...to this Florida person the 4 inches I have seen of the white stuff is 4 inches toooooo much!!!! LOL[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]I thought Floridians were used to seeing the white stuff all the time....if ya know what I mean, ya know!!!
9.gif']

LOL Itrade.....yep heard about the Florida snow, though never had experianced it!!!! Lets see I have been up here for less than 2 weeks, have see 5 inches of snow, one day of blowing snow, 5 days of temps below 20 for the lows and 2 days of the temps with the windchill at near 0. Talk about being thrown to the wolves weatherwise!!!! Guess it is better to take the bad first then the good. Cannot wait for spring.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/24/2003 7:10:47 AM geo1004 wrote:

Hey! Don't blame it on North Carolina. There is a FREEZE warning extending south all the way to the FLORIDA KEYS!!!!

----------------
SNOW,COLD,WINTERTIME....GO FIGURE!

Hey! Don't blame it on North Carolina. There is a FREEZE warning extending south all the way to the FLORIDA KEYS!!!!