Soldarity Is Not Irrelevant

EyeInTheSky said:
And, that's why 62% of Americans are obese slugs who would rather down a bag of Doritos watching TV than get off their fat a$$es and stand up for something. Don't worry, the Chinese will overtake our 'great society' because of our lack of ambition to do what's right.
[post="184780"][/post]​
WHAT????? Your describing UNION mentality!!!!! LOL, People who DO NOT sit on their azzes and go out and DO SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES are the ones that make it!!!! NOT waiting for some union official to make a decsision for them!!!! Oh, wait..... Like 700 always says... we get to VOTE on it!!!!! LOL LOL LMFAO!!!!!!!! :blink:

Labor has given twice..wages and benefits that they could not afford to freely give a company with "no plan".

I do not believe that a company should be able to go into BK twice in two years. I do not believe a company should be permitted to dance into BK just to get rid of labor agreements that the "ink hasn't even dried", and get rid of pensions. The "market place" should dictate survival; not the courts.

The environment begs for reform!

The laws were to have changed in 1990 to not permit companys to go into BK for the sole purpose of nulifying contracts.

Lorenzo is alive and well living and breeding right here at USAirways.

There are those of us who will stand alone in this stance for reform and justice for the workers in this industry....

And there will be many here here that will captitulate because they don't stand for anything in my view.

When a company can dictate your SELF worth (as I've seen by many of the posters), then the dicision is truly to leave....

bUT FOR MANY OF US....

NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT!

delldude said:
TIME FOR A CAREER CHANGE-BROADEN THE HORIZONS DUDE
[post="185089"][/post]​

good luck on the broadening of your horizon.....

just keep these tentative agreements coming! fast!

us0004us said:
good luck on the broadening of your horizon.....

just keep these tentative agreements coming! fast!
[post="185158"][/post]​

Ratification will be YOUR heartache! :lol:

let's see what happens re ratification, but first thing first...keep those tentative agreements coming ! fast!

Back