Some MAA FA's mad over lawsuit filed

I don't think anyone from 00 has been recalled. The most jr person on the active list is from 99-11. All I can say is that the phone calls that I received were from some psycho trouble maker that is an embarrassment and should've been fired a LONG time ago. I'm from 99 and the only people that I can think of from 99 (and at MAA) that would've been involved with this are a bunch of trouble making losers. Most of us learned to keep our distance and not be associated with them anyway. Maybe Bobbi did the best she could given the circumstances, I certainly would not have wanted to be put in the position that she was put in.

Seems that Michael Haber has made major mistakes already.
Hope this isn't indicative of the rest of the lawsuit.

oh please everyone knows who this is lol!!!

riggle don't know her you know what from a galley drain. she wanted a job that would keep her at home instead of flying but had no idea what she was getting into. she didnt care if it was with the company or the union, but only the union took her. she did not do this stuff to the flight attns. but she let it all happen. she is very unprofessional and catty but she does not even know what a contract is or anything about unions. it's the higher ups in the afa that went along with it for whatever reason that need to be taken to task. the company needs to step up to this and so does the union. they obviously underestimated a bunch of junior flight attendants.

GO MDA GIRLS & BOYS!

oh please everyone knows who this is lol!!!

riggle don't know her you know what from a galley drain. she wanted a job that would keep her at home instead of flying but had no idea what she was getting into. she didnt care if it was with the company or the union, but only the union took her.

GO MDA GIRLS & BOYS!
EXACTLY, she is a LOSER, a pathetic failure as a union pres, not that her two cronies are much to speak of, it is my understanding that they are too scared of her to do anything about her unprofessional behavior.
she didnt fight for maa to be recognized as mainline cause then she would have been BOOTED out of a job and put back online, which she WASNT about to do

I am getting such a feeling of deja vu coming over me...

Seems like when the E-170 pilots filed a lawsuit, we had to listen to the same stuff.

"Blah blah, unfounded... Blah Blah uninformed, blah blah blah..."

They toss out some crap about how it is a mistake, hint at the the trouble it will bring to those that filed, and Whaa la---> You start to see the source of the problems that force a union's membership to have to file a lawsuit against it's union.

As for Ms. BR staying home all the time, at least we did not have to work alongside her.

"Boss", yeah right. :rolleyes:

I am getting such a feeling of deja vu coming over me...

Seems like when the E-170 pilots filed a lawsuit, we had to listen to the same stuff.

"Blah blah, unfounded... Blah Blah uninformed, blah blah blah..."

They toss out some crap about how it is a mistake, hint at the the trouble it will bring to those that filed, and Whaa la---> You start to see the source of the problems that force a union's membership to have to file a lawsuit against it's union.

As for Ms. BR staying home all the time, at least we did not have to work alongside her.

"Boss", yeah right. :rolleye
I guess miracles really do happen

Latest posts