More Lies from MidAtlantic F/A Law Suit Committee

Please, oh please take me to court. :p If you promise to bring my signed retainer and your private emails I promise to bring my court orders. Gee...what do you think the judge will find more impressive?

I will happily compare my documents with yours. You do not have a retainer for me and yahoo is not a private site.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Flight Attendants and fellow plaintiffs,

The last few months have been very intense due to complications of a few former plaintiffs for motives unknown other then to hurt our lawsuit. The advice that was received from our legal council was not to give them credit on any public site. We know there is a concern about not having updates from your committee and there are reasons for this and they will be addressed to you shortly from our attorney. We know that it's hard to not hear anything but this is the way the committee has been forced to deal with the situation. We are very willing to except phone calls however due to the nature we are not putting anything in writing on this site until certain things have been resolved. Once again xxxxxxxx xxxxx will answer your concerns soon however we will speak to whomever by phone. We are still moving in a positive direction. These snags have nothing to do with the merit of our case. Please still make your payments accordingly. To be up to date including July the TOTAL payment due is 460.00.

Please make your checks out to

[/b]Complications from a few former plaintiffs? :rolleyes: I was never a plaintiff. You have complications with people you tried to intimidate. Had your attorney simply removed me from the complaint, you would have never heard from me again.

We will only talk on the phone because our posts are proof positive that since February we've done little more than spin yarns and collect money.

The last few months have been very intense due to complications of a few former plaintiffs for motives unknown other then to hurt our lawsuit. The advice that was received from our legal council was not to give them credit on any public site. We know there is a concern about not having updates from your committee and there are reasons for this and they will be addressed to you shortly from our attorney. We know that it's hard to not hear anything but this is the way the committee has been forced to deal with the situation. We are very willing to except phone calls however due to the nature we are not putting anything in writing on this site until certain things have been resolved. Once again xxxxxxxx xxxxx will answer your concerns soon however we will speak to whomever by phone. We are still moving in a positive direction. These snags have nothing to do with the merit of our case. Please still make your payments accordingly. To be up to date including July the TOTAL payment due is 460.00.

[/b]Complications from a few former plaintiffs? :rolleyes: I was never a plaintiff. You have complications with people you tried to intimidate. Had your attorney simply removed me from the complaint, you would have never heard from me again.
We will only talk on the phone because our posts are proof positive that since February we've done little more than spin yarns and collect money.

Hey :censored: - GET A FREAKING LIFE ALREADY AND STOP MESSING WITH OURS!!!!! GET A JOB OR SOMETHING & STOP CREATING DRAMA!!!! YOU ARE ONE PSYCHO BEEAACH SO INCREASE YOUR MEDS!!! :wacko: YOUR NOT EVEN A FLIGHT ATTENDANT. THANK GOD FOR THAT. :lol:

*Edited By Moderator*

Hey XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - GET A FREAKING LIFE ALREADY AND STOP MESSING WITH OURS!!!!! GET A JOB OR SOMETHING & STOP CREATING DRAMA!!!! YOU ARE ONE PSYCHO BEEAACH SO INCREASE YOUR MEDS!!! :wacko: YOUR NOT EVEN A FLIGHT ATTENDANT. THANK GOD FOR THAT. :lol:

Nice, professionally-composed post from a member of the steering committee!! And you people wonder why this case will go nowhere. You need look no further than the leader of the pack for that answer.

Hey :censored: - GET A FREAKING LIFE ALREADY AND STOP MESSING WITH OURS!!!!! GET A JOB OR SOMETHING & STOP CREATING DRAMA!!!! YOU ARE ONE PSYCHO BEEAACH SO INCREASE YOUR MEDS!!! :wacko: YOUR NOT EVEN A FLIGHT ATTENDANT. THANK GOD FOR THAT. :lol:

This shows the intelligence and maturity of the committee.
They have no way to remove themselves from thier web of lies, so they once again stoop to baseless personal attacks. I chose to my screen name so that committee members would know exactly who I am. This doesn't intimidate me. What else have you got? How about a fresh dose of truth?

Still no answers, according to people still in the suit!! The requests for money still roll in, but no answers. Why all the secrecy around their attorney having to go to court to explain why he named people in the suit without their permission? The court records reflect that that is exactly what happend! Why not a simple note to the participants that the group won't be charged for that faux pas? Why the continued lies... that he was in court to amend the complaint when that hasn't even happened yet? The lie that the case is in the discovery phase!

I'll tell you why! This was a huge, huge blunder on the part of the committee and attorney. There is no logical reason why he name dozens of people for which he did not hold signed retainer letters. There is no excuse for his egregious demand to extort hundreds of dollars from the unintended plaintiffs, who did not sign retainer letters and never asked him to represent them. This is absolutely astonishing!

This shows the intelligence and maturity of the committee.
They have no way to remove themselves from thier web of lies, so they once again stoop to baseless personal attacks. I chose to my screen name so that committee members would know exactly who I am. This doesn't intimidate me. What else have you got? How about a fresh dose of truth?

I'm not a part of the committee! I just believe in the cause and don't need DELETED screwing up for everyone else. You don't want to be a part of it FINE! That is your choice but the rest of us who do that is ours and we don't need your two cents when your name isn't even on the list. Get over yourself already! We know who you are and the trouble you are up to. Get a job cause god knows it will be a while before you are flying again if ever. Could we be so blessed :D ...... Don't blame my opinions on the committee.... I'm just involved in the lawsuit. You can tell Bobby to mind her own too since she didn't care about MAA then so why does she care now? I'm over this.... :rolleyes:

I'm not a part of the committee! I just believe in the cause and don't need Boys screwing up for everyone else. You don't want to be a part of it FINE! That is your choice but the rest of us who do that is ours and we don't need your two cents when your name isn't even on the list. Get over yourself already! We know who you are and the trouble you are up to. Get a job cause god knows it will be a while before you are flying again if ever. Could we be so blessed :D ...... Don't blame my opinions on the committee.... I'm just involved in the lawsuit. You can tell Bobby to mind her own too since she didn't care about MAA then so why does she care now? I'm over this.... :rolleyes:
If you want to pay your money, that is your perogative and you will be listed on the complaint. Nobody is begrudging anybody that! However, some people chose not to be named, chose not to sign the retainer agreement, and chose not to pay more money. Yet they were unwittingly included based on a lame attempt by the committee leader to further the appearance that the case has more backing than it actually does. We now know the truth! It took an order from a Federal Judge before the attorney would correct his defect and set the record straight, once and for all, as to who he actually represents. If he had done so when the request was first made, the judges wouldn't have had to get involved. The attorney chose not to do that. He chose to attempt to extort money from the unintended plaintiffs. But ever since her involvement with the case, whenever anybody disagrees with her, the committee chair accuses them of trying to sabotage the case. How many times have we heard this same lame line? Then she runs to the attorney and the leader of the pilots' case and cries to them like a damsel in distress.

Interestingly, the complaint was finally amended today, removing 30 unintended plaintiffs! Clearly, there must have been an issue when people were forced to bring this to the attention of the court.

Ya know guys...if you want to really know what's going on just call the committee up. I know if I have any questions I just call and I always get a callback. Sometimes it might not be the sameday cause I know they also have a life, but they call. I believe the person running the committee is an good person with good intentions. I don't think she would be doing all this work just for nothing. I mean really who would be stupid enough to screw fellow flight attendants that she has to work with everyday. Give her alittle credit....and just call her if you have concerns. This of course is just my opinion but....I am on usaviation.

I have read some recent postings on this site about the MidAtlantic Lawsuit. Pittbull says that the lawsuit, by more than 100 "MidAtlantic" flight attendants, against the union and others, is all wet. She says that it will go nowhere. She says the union did nothing wrong. She says that the union will prevail.

She, like everyone else, is entitled to her opinion.

But, the truth is, her opinion doesn't really matter.

Neither does mine.

Neither does yours.

We have a method in this country to settle disputes. That method has nothing to do with posting inflammatory messages on web boards. The method I'm referring to is called litigation. As delightful as a forum as this is, it really settles nothing. Rather, it is a judge and/or a jury that will decide who is right.

The union has an opportunity to make a motion to dismiss. It can make that motion right away if it chooses. Rather than argue on here as to who is right and who is wrong, we can wait and see.

The insightful person will sit back and see what happens. The brash, uninspired, and ignorant person is likely to hold extremely strong opinions. And is likely to state those extremely strong opinions in a manner that suggests that nobody else's opinion matters at all. The only way that person's opinion is meaningful to me is if I learn that that person with the very strong opinions happens to be the judge or a member of the jury.

I am not going to get pulled into an argument by people who, really, have no idea. It appears that the people posting have no rights to receive current information about our lawsuit, therefore it is obvious that their attempts are deliberately trying to create negativity, or insinuate incorrect information about our lawsuit. They are NOT plaintiffs in this case.

[quote name='whowants2know' date='Jul 11 2006, 02:42 PM
"I couldn't have said it better myself :D - Guess you shut them up with that" :lol:

I second that! Way to go whowants2know & lie-detector....
Forward-on.