Some quotes from PO'ed Delta Employees....

US f/a here... why does everyone from each side hate each other so much? no group of employees for either airline have a say in what happens. if it does happen, wouldn't it make a great work environment if everyone could get along? i love to go to work when i work with people i like. right now there is so much dislike between us east, america west and delta. what's going on???

US f/a here... why does everyone from each side hate each other so much? no group of employees for either airline have a say in what happens. if it does happen, wouldn't it make a great work environment if everyone could get along? i love to go to work when i work with people i like. right now there is so much dislike between us east, america west and delta. what's going on???
rsv, people are scared. They might not want to admit it, but they are. That is why they are so defensive and boastful at the same time. This is just alot of people, some employees, others not, just expressing their views. Most of it doesn't get far with me. It's just their opinions and that's all it is. Doesn't really carry much weight. Just take it with a grain of salt. Fly safe and enjoy your time out there. We'll all just have to wait and see what happens. US will be fine either way. See you on the campus.

Technically, there is no such thing as a "hostile" takeover of a company that is in chapter 11. There are only tender offers, some of which the broke company like more than others. We shall see what else comes in.

Unsolicited offer then. Either way, it is clearly not the desire of the DL managment team, and we will soon find out who the creditors agree with.