Something to think about!

Can those turn into 78 million deaths? You just keep speaking the oann, newsmax, faux news reruns.
How many died due to the malfeasance and outright lies from the left and it's media propaganda arm, MSM, in an attempt to hurt Trump, all the while letting people die, regarding several therapeutics as proven treatments against covid?

Sorry, don't subscribe to those channels.

How many died due to the malfeasance and outright lies from the left and it's media propaganda arm, MSM, in an attempt to hurt Trump, all the while letting people die, regarding several therapeutics as proven treatments against covid?

YOu mean the fish tank cleaner and horse dewormer? Hydroxy is used for autoimmune disorders, but studies did not show that it was effective. Trump took it before he got Covid....and I'm not sure why since taking it before you have Covid is kind of like getting a penicillin shot before hooking up with a prostitute. The only person who made the claims about hydroxy was....Dr Donald T Rump. I don't think the MSM has much sway on what happens in a hospital.

Hope you don't die before then. You do realize that your odds of contracting Covid from an "illegal" is about the same as you being hit by a meteor and dying. Your odds of contracting Covid from someone who has been in your town for decades are MUCH better.
1632257199829.png

Reactions: Zom JFK
Can those turn into 78 million deaths? You just keep speaking the oann, newsmax, faux news reruns.

Oh my....data:

The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%. Government medical experts went out of their way to underline, from the beginning of the pandemic, that the vast majority of the population are not in any danger from Covid.

Almost all studies on the infection-fatality ratio (IFR) of Covid have returned results between 0.04% and 0.5%. Meaning Covid’s survival rate is at least 99.5%.
“Covid death” counts are artificially inflated. Countries around the globe have been defining a “Covid death” as a “death by any cause within 28/30/60 days of a positive test”.
Healthcare officials from Italy, Germany, the UK, US, Northern Ireland and others have all admitted to this practice:

The vast majority of covid deaths have serious comorbidities. In March 2020, the Italian government published statistics showing 99.2% of their “Covid deaths” had at least one serious comorbidity.

These included cancer, heart disease, dementia, Alzheimer’s, kidney failure and diabetes (among others). Over 50% of them had three or more serious pre-existing conditions.

This pattern has held up in all other countries over the course of the “pandemic”. An October 2020 FOIA request to the UK’s ONS revealed less than 10% of the official “Covid death” count at that time had Covid as the sole cause of death.
Covid “vaccines” are totally unprecedented. Before 2020 no successful vaccine against a human coronavirus had ever been developed. Since then we have allegedly made 20 of them in 18 months.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/

Last edited:
Reactions: Insp4
the only data I have is what my kid tells me. In her hospital last week there were 3 patients under 30 who had it and the survival rate was 0%. But it wasn't on the internet of any right wing web sites so it's just "anecdotal". But more power to you....it's kind of nice to find people who are willing to risk death for a political stance. I say that because if Trump would have been reelected, you and La and Insp4 would be cheerleaders for the Trump vaccine. And in all fairness, a lot of liberals would be wary of it.

You’re just reaching now. And yes, you subscribe to some crazy crap.

So who is behind the curtain pulling Biden's strings?.......... Could it be?