Southwest Hiring In Phx

wnbubbleboy

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
By God Indiana
Southwest Airlines needs approximately 80 bilingual people for its reservations call center located near Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Become a Southwest Bilingual Spanish Speaking Reservations Sales Agent and enjoy generous benefits including: free travel privileges, profit-sharing and 401(k), stock purchase plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision, life insurance, and more.

Position Title:
Bilingual Spanish Speaking Reservations Sales Agent

General Purpose:
Bilingual Spanish Speaking Reservations Sales Agents provide friendly, courteous and quality Customer Service to Southwest Airlines Customers over the telephone. Agents provide information regarding schedules, routing, flights, verifying availability of space, finalizing sale of Southwest Airlines flights, and confirming reservations.

Qualifications and Requirements:
-- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
-- Fulltime positions.
-- At least 18 years old.
-- High School diploma or GED.
-- Excellent communications skills.
-- Ability to type and/or use computer keyboard.
-- Available to work shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
-- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
-- Ability to attend three weeks of unpaid training.
-- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986.
-- Union position. Union dues required.

Pay:
1st Year - $8.65/hr + $1.00/hr premium for bilingual Spanish speakers
2nd Year - $9.67/hr + $1.00/hr premium for bilingual Spanish speakers

WHO:

Southwest Airlines

In recent months, Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) has become the nation’s largest domestic carrier in terms of Customers boarded. The airline currently serves 59 airports in 58 cities in 30 states. Based in Dallas, Southwest currently operates 2,800 flights a day with a fleet of 389 Boeing 737s with an average age of nine years--one of the youngest pure jet fleets in the domestic airline industry.

WHEN:

Hiring Now!

WHERE:

For immediate consideration of this job opening, email your resume only to [email protected]

In the subject line of your email, please include the name of the radio station, television station, or newspaper where you heard about this job opening.

Additionally, you can submit your resume electronically by using the online resume builder at http://www.southwest.com/careers and note position number “1802.â€￾

WHO:

Southwest Airlines

In recent months, Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) has become the nation’s largest domestic carrier in terms of Customers boarded. The airline currently serves 59 airports in 58 cities in 30 states. Based in Dallas, Southwest currently operates 2,800 flights a day with a fleet of 389 Boeing 737s with an average age of nine years--one of the youngest pure jet fleets in the domestic airline industry.

not to be nit picky but this info is not current. We now have over 400 planes in our fleet as of June, 2004. Also we operate in 60 cities. :huh:

ramper_in_las said:
not to be nit picky but this info is not current.  We now have over 400 planes in our fleet as of June, 2004. Also we operate in 60 cities. :huh:
[post="310954"][/post]​

I noticed that too, but here's the link. Looks like a lot of old info on this press release. Shows to be relased by the website on Oct 7 2005? One thing I noticed is the PHL mention too? If anybody is interested in the job please check out the website itself, while I cut and paste the article I got to working on something else, check the website for anything else that maybe missing. I am not a good muti-tasker, Sorry.

bb

http://www.hispanicprwire.com/news.php?l=in&id=1925&cha=3

Latest posts