Space Positive Tix?

----------------
On 4/6/2003 11:50:08 PM PITbull wrote:

Yea, get over which part? We'll all be over it when our wages snap back...in 7 years...

----------------​

Please check your PM, thanks!

Does anyone remember when they gave us the 4 free first class upgrades because they were doing away with the charges for our passes? Does anyone have that letter? I was shocked this year when I received a "bill" for my passes. I had thought they did away with this. Oh well, it''s nice that you all have a free positive space pass. ALL of us would like to have it, but you folks who hung in there really deserve it. I''m not jealous and wish you all luck in the future.

----------------
On 4/7/2003 1:51:55 AM drifterreno wrote:

Does anyone remember when they gave us the 4 free first class upgrades because they were doing away with the charges for our passes? Does anyone have that letter? I was shocked this year when I received a "bill" for my passes. I had thought they did away with this. Oh well, it''s nice that you all have a free positive space pass. ALL of us would like to have it, but you folks who hung in there really deserve it. I''m not jealous and wish you all luck in the future.

----------------​
Drifter,

What are you talking about? There are no term pass fees. Did you get a letter that you have to start paying? Or did management just send you a bill? I have not heard this from anyone.

Mangement: Can you explain? Is this some "back door" policy for furloughees?

I''m retired and last year when they gave out the 4 first class upgrades I got 4 of them. Because I had paid $75 for myself and spouse. Then this year I received a letter stating that I must pay $75 for myself and spouse to continue our flying benefits. Are they still charging retirees?? I paid, but if I didn''t have to---well, I''m owed something back.

Can anyone explain to me - if the positive space tickets are for active employees only as stated in the letter, then why is the letter sent to the furloughed employees? I just received my letter about them and I have been furloughed since 10/01. Also the first mail I have received from the company or union since furlough. So why now, when I am not even eligible to use them. I would much prefer hearing some news from the company or union which would be of interest or help to me.

I called the travel office and you MUST be on active status to use these. Guess the furloughees did not make enough sacrifices to help save the company...Siegel needs to re-address this and let all employees who contributed to making sacrifices to save this company share equally in rewards, albeit TWFT is a drop in the bucket.

I think for retirees to have free passes you must have put in a certain number of years. Sorry but i dont know the exact number (20 maybe?).

I was raked over the coals last week by a retiree whose term pass said svc chg only. The supv said if term pass said svc chg to charge them and let them take it up with the pass bureau. It was a monday morning lines out the ying yang, three agents working domestic ck-in, and this lady and companion are not even listed for the flight and companion ticket not purchased. Then she proceeded to holler at me like its my fault! The nerve.

Sorry you had the problem with the retiree. And thanks for clearing up the payment I made. I am not in a US city and it was very hard to get id90''s on other airlines but now I can make the buddy pass reservations for my kids and pay for them with a cc. Thanks for the buddy passes and thanks for accepting cc''s now. Hope we can use the id95 on U at the same pace. Good luck all. Thanks

Latest posts