Spirit Air Goes After AA Market

Where are you getting your info? And BTW, if you are going to spell caracas wrong you may as well spell it with two s's instead of two c's. Makes more sense that way. :D

You have to learn to ignore his worthless posts. He works for AA, yet all he does is moan and complain. It's a shock he doesn't just quit. AA would be better off.

Where are you getting your info? And BTW, if you are going to spell caracas wrong you may as well spell it with two s's instead of two c's. Makes more sense that way. :D

I bow to your superior intelligence. NOT

In the early 19th century, a cartographer by the name of Thompson, while making the map of the area, MIS-SPELLED the name "Caraccas" as "Caracas" and, ever since it has stuck but either is acceptable. In 1821 he created yet another map where he spelled the city name "Caraccas" correctly. Didn't matter, by then the mis-spelled version of the city name and map had stuck, and ever since, some smartass will always pop up somewhere on the planet to correct anothers use or spelling of the now, capital city's name.

Source: DiMambro Rare Books and Maps. (I'd give you a link but in this instance, I think you should look it up yourself!)

Enjoy!

It's not that high anymore, Jim. It was below $5B as of mid December, and could be closer to $4.5B unrestricted when the financials are announced Wednesday.
What would the debt be now if the upper management didn't take their "BONUS" checks for the past 2 years? Anyone know?

What Unity?

While I'd be hesitant to call this new service a "threat", ATA airlines is launching low-fare service from MIA to GUA and SJO on March 15th. MGA will follow.

looks like NK is going to try FLL-BOS again (2X daily starts in April and May - 1 flight each month)