Star Alliance And Discounts

javaboy

Senior
Dec 23, 2003
its driving me nuts, i know i saw a few months back that upon entering the star alliance USAirways employees could now enjoy the UAL sprint pcs discount of 25% off bill. I can remember nor via search mode find it. anybody remember that or more specifically the "code" we need to give. every little bit helps and sure wouldnt mind few more bucks saved these days.

thanks in advance.

:)

It was also in the DRS sometime last week. I called them since my service had expired and got a 30% discount. :up:

You have to tell them the discount is under United Airlines Star Alliance Member.

Actually it is 25% off...they put you through to the business plan department and it is as quick and easy as that. I saved $17 a month. Hey, every bit helps! Don't forget to give them the code that was posted on the hub under PERKS.
Good luck.

Air,
I'm just not finding it under perks. The only thing I find is for long distance service. :huh:

I just think it's funny that you can get better deals with ZED fares on dozens of other airlines than with our "close" relationship with UAL.

I flew United from JFK-ORD once and it was $15 if I recall correctly. Not bad! This was a couple of years ago though... maybe I just got a sweet deal.

Back