Let's Pretend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That why you're not in charge.

Yeah, pissing off lazy sacks of poop-poop has always been a problem for me. People with the elite (um, no load) jobs in tempe cannot cope with people like me.

Funny, Warren Buffett and his office works with me, weak richards in tempe don't. I wonder who is right?

OBTW, Buffett's office was the one to call me about the corporate shining-on with the smoke and fume being a "negotiating"tactic. Surprisingly, or not, his office (actually, him) was the one to call the Parker regime assholes. and, richard craniums.

Nice corporation you got there sparky, ashamed if something, oh, wait, it is already in the pooper. Sorry.

Why can't US charge what WN charges for their wifi? Why not bring the price down where people will actually BUY it? Why would someone pay the same price for wifi on a PHL-TPA leg or hell even a PHL-ORD leg on a 321 as they do on a transcon? Work out a deal with GOGO to charge $5.00 and you'd see a hell of a lot more on their computers. Every other airline is lightyears ahead of US on wifi, entertainment and and even XM radio. Obviously customers buy US tickets but are many of them REPEAT customers? US does just enough to keep it going. They do NOTHING positive to push forward and take the lead over other carriers.

IIRC, WN's wifi is provided by Row 44. Their pricing model must be different. GoGo (formerly called Aircell) supplies the wifi for US, as well as DL and UA on their p.s. service. I think they may supply AA, as well. GoGo sets the pricing, not the airline. Yes, it's a bit steep for What it is, which I'm sure has an impact on the percentage of customers who purchase it.

Wow. A freak.

You spelled out that US mx cannot handle a simple 115/5 volt supply, because they are too incompetent, the same incompetence that led to the FCO delay in June that resuled in an ad in the US Today.

That is not a "reason". That is an excuse for laziness. That is inexcusable.

Tempe incompetence, a standard for idiots, freaks and just lazy people. Richard craniums, all. Too bad there is no honor in tempe as there would be seppuku throughout the corporate headquarters starting with the DUI king.

You know just for the record the two of you (No Yellow Neck & Iclubbabyseal) could f*ck up a one car funeral. I opened this thread and I'm about to ask them to close it because you two don't the collective brains that God gave a Fruit Fly.

Do the words "Civility" & "Professionalism" have any meaning to you?

You know just for the record the two of you (No Yellow Neck & Iclubbabyseal) could f*ck up a one car funeral. I opened this thread and I'm about to ask them to close it because you two don't the collective brains that God gave a Fruit Fly.

Do the words "Civility" & "Professionalism" have any meaning to you?
Hey Sparrow.

Read my civil posts to the initial questions before you start pointing fingers you pompous ass.

Worry more about those you're hiding from than what others post and quit pretending this means something to you.

You're not a pilot or an employee. Youre just a poster who is afraid to be outed.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.