Station Employee Committees

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
Just curious if anyone is involved in their station employee committee? I am looking for info regarding bylaws and policies in place at your station regarding the use of funds collected thru vending machine sales. Please PM me if you are involved or know who is involved in your station that I can contact to get some info. Thanks.

Just curious if anyone is involved in their station employee committee? I am looking for info regarding bylaws and policies in place at your station regarding the use of funds collected thru vending machine sales. Please PM me if you are involved or know who is involved in your station that I can contact to get some info. Thanks.
Any bylaws or policies would be from the local lodge representing that particular station.

Did you check with your station mgr?

Ha! Ours is worthless as hell!

Since the CWA will give be giving our 1.00 increase in Feb, Tempe wants hrs cut.Who ever wants to make this joint a career- there is LIFE outside of Useless air.

Nice huh?

2yrs and counting and then its AMF!

You can find info in the Corporate Policy Manual on "The Hub"

Thanks for all the attempted help.
1) Manager doesnt know and doesnt know where to find it. I looked at the info in the corporate policy guide and all I could find was how to get the contract approved if setting up machines and general info on what it should be spent on, nothing else.
2) Its not a union thing since its both CS and Fleet that make up the Employee Committee. Its a station thing.
3) Guess we can make up our own rules then. ;)

Thanks for all the attempted help.
1) Manager doesnt know and doesnt know where to find it. I looked at the info in the corporate policy guide and all I could find was how to get the contract approved if setting up machines and general info on what it should be spent on, nothing else.
2) Its not a union thing since its both CS and Fleet that make up the Employee Committee. Its a station thing.
3) Guess we can make up our own rules then. ;)
Actually an employee thing....PIT we decided to donate....in M&E areas....was IAM thing.Corporate went along with it.

In the past we've used it for flowers for sick coworkers, tvs, small appliances, sports items, cookouts, Christmas party, etc. We will probably continue along these lines, but just was curious what other cities did and to be sure that we were doing it as per company plans. Since it appears there arent any company plans, that makes things much easier on us. ;)