New Organizing drive to "Oust" The IAM?

Out of curiosity, if a union is decertified, or voted out in favor of another union, is there a period of time where there is no job protection?
no, not if you replace one union with another, happens all the time. At any rate, I doubt the IAM does much for job protection anyways.

regards,

The name list I am referring too is the one you had one you filed short on cards, if you did not file for any election there would have not been a one year bar. You know the list you tried to sell to the IBT for a job with them, this was information was provided by the IBT Organizing Committee in CLT.

Two your were disciplined after posting on the PIT Web Page "The Big Picture", you were almost terminated and the IAM saved your job.

Three you were removed from IAM office as you were promoting dual unionism after swearing an oath to the IAM for being a grievance committeemen.

Four the DFW TWU President contacted the PHX TWU President and informed him of your raid at AA under another union you started and appointed yourself and Pruitt the Grand Poobas. And then the TWU cut all ties with you. Information recieved directly from the TWU local in PHX.

Now that is three unions you started, appointed yourself in charge and failed every time.

Shall I continue?

I thought lying was not suited for a man of the cloth.

Out of curiosity, if a union is decertified, or voted out in favor of another union, is there a period of time where there is no job protection?

if you replace one with another your fine , BUT if you don't get 50 plus 1 percent of the vote all unions are decertified and you have no more job protection .

Libel?

Funny shall I contact the Fleet Members who saved your job when you posted a job action on the big picture?

Shall I post the links to the LM2s of FSU and AGW what show you and Pruitt as appointed leaders?

Shall I contact the former IBT organizers who you attempted to sell your name list too to get a job with the IBT?

Shall I contact the former PHX TWU President also?

Shall we ask the members who were around in the early 90s when you filed short of cards and caused a one year bar and then the company went to town on CSA and FS Agents?

Don't deflect and make it about whom I am, it is about your actions in the past and present, not mine.

Yes.. do all of that, we want those people to come here and tell us for themselves, we want to see those documents you speak of, you said you will contact them so we will wait!!!

The name list I am referring too is the one you had one you filed short on cards, if you did not file for any election there would have not been a one year bar. You know the list you tried to sell to the IBT for a job with them, this was information was provided by the IBT Organizing Committee in CLT.

Two your were disciplined after posting on the PIT Web Page "The Big Picture", you were almost terminated and the IAM saved your job.

Three you were removed from IAM office as you were promoting dual unionism after swearing an oath to the IAM for being a grievance committeemen.

Four the DFW TWU President contacted the PHX TWU President and informed him of your raid at AA under another union you started and appointed yourself and Pruitt the Grand Poobas. And then the TWU cut all ties with you. Information recieved directly from the TWU local in PHX.

Now that is three unions you started, appointed yourself in charge and failed every time.

Shall I continue?

I thought lying was not suited for a man of the cloth.

700 I hope you dont mind but I honestly don't have time for you and your delusional dribble today.

regards,