Steve Wolf?

Tim Nelson

Veteran
Jan 5, 2003
Bartlett
www.usaviation.com
Although Mr. Wolf isn''t in the limelight I can still see him. Others, including alot on this board still see him.
Why is it still permissible to keep him on as the Chairman of the Board? Is he benefitting the company or worker?
My question is, of what value is he to the workers who have given and given to this company? And has ALPA raised this issue in its negotiations for more givebacks? Have any employees raised this issue to management in their road shows?
My questions aren''t implying that there are any such obvious answers. These are some of the questions some I represent ask me.
In ORD we don''t get the road show thing but these would be some of my questions.
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman 1487

You know, he is leaving the board in March. I just wonder what we owe him for that. I do know that part of his contract in 1196 was that after one year of serice to USAirways, he would be "vested" as 30 years.

The guy takes close to $2 Billion dollars of Co. cash and buys back stock in 1998, betting on a merger, than went "defunk"; had no "Plan B", and uses 9/11 to acheive his "dreams", buy bringing in the "dream team".

I don't know if it is disclosed anywhere what his entitlement is, but if anyone knows, tell all.

well hopefully all of that was redone in the bk hearings! If it isnt some one will answer!!!!!!!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/24/2003 7:02:45 PM N628AU wrote:

If you being in IAM leadership does not understand this, how are the IAM covered employees supposed to have any faith in the union?
----------------
[/blockquote]

N628AU

Tim Nelson asked a legitimate question. Do you think its necessary to slam him or question his leadership in that manner?

Tim Nelson,

He will be there because the board will not change until the company emerges. The board has really no say right now, they are there in title only. The BK Court, Creditors Committee, and the RSA control the action. As an IAM local chair, I would expect you to understand this. If you being in IAM leadership does not understand this, how are the IAM covered employees supposed to have any faith in the union?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/24/2003 7:02:45 PM N628AU wrote:

Tim Nelson,

He will be there because the board will not change until the company emerges. The board has really no say right now, they are there in title only. The BK Court, Creditors Committee, and the RSA control the action. As an IAM local chair, I would expect you to understand this. If you being in IAM leadership does not understand this, how are the IAM covered employees supposed to have any faith in the union?
----------------
[/blockquote]

"The board has no say right now?" Interesting.

Bull:i did some searching a few months back and got backround on all the senior veeps at U.it also listed their contracts .i might have been searching under rakesh gangwal,but anyway there was a boat load ofd info but i don't remember the site.you ought to have seen that.if i find it i'll get back.