Story About My Ex Foreman

usairways vote NO

Be my G-U-E-S-T! Go ahead and compare my posts to Cavalier's and let me know what conclusion you come to. I had a good laugh over your assumption! Thanks, at least it brightened my day!

bobcat said:
usairways vote NO

Be my G-U-E-S-T! Go ahead and compare my posts to Cavalier's and let me know what conclusion you come to. I had a good laugh over your assumption! Thanks, at least it brightened my day!
[post="190879"][/post]​

its UVN lol maybe im the C-A-V I am glad you happy its all about fun

p.s. I didnt look could care less :up:

I hope and pray that anyone working for this company and any other realizes that your job does not make you who you are. That is left up to you and the one you worship. I for one have experienced suicide on a personal level three different times. (My first at the age of fourteen.) At such a young age I learned to comfort those older and grieving and watched my father go through mental torture from being the one appointed to clean up "the mess". I still have dreams and visions of what life would be like if my cousin/friend would have chosen a different path. I said my good byes to two others only two years later. As much as I loved them, I think of them as cowards for not having the fortitude to stand up to life's difficulties even when help was openly offered. These untimely and desperate deaths left me groping for an answer. I have been in such dire circumstances that I have felt the oblivion of death would be more comforting than dealing with life's hardships. If I had chosen that path, my children would never have been and my husband and I would have never known the unconditional love of a child. I thank God every day that He saved me from myself.

The point is obvious. Money, a job, material things do not make you who you are. Your strength, your decisions, and beliefs dictate your core - the person you perceive yourself to be. A strong person faces life's tribulations not with an attitude of defeat, but an understanding that every path taken is a lesson learned - be it good or bad. It is what you make of it that matters. Defeat isn't losing a job. Defeat is giving up on everything. Believing in yourself and knowing that no matter what transpires you will succeed, is the key to success. Every person at U has the capability to succeed. We all just need to believe in ourselves.

My motto is this.

"USAirways is not my provider. My God is my Provider."

usairways_vote_NO said:
Wrong again Cav baby I got your goat and you know it thats why you keep saying you gonna ignore me. But you can't you want that last word and I won't give it to you!!! lol nope I am the one that don't care as previously I told you per PM. You are way to fun don't quit now using lame excuse not fun. HAHA what a joke, better to walk away tail between legs Cav baby
[post="190845"][/post]​
voteNo, Your command of the english language is great!!! :up: NOT!!! You prove my point!!! GOOD DAY!!!!!