"Sunday in New York"movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
On Turner CLassics tpday at 1600 Eastern, starring Cliff Robertson, Robert Culp, Jane Fonda, and TWA.
Look for the scene whre a reflection of the LAX Theme Building shows up at airport that is supposed to beIDL.  Enjoy the fun....

Reactions: 1 person
Dont call me Shirley said:
On Turner CLassics tpday at 1600 Eastern, starring Cliff Robertson, Robert Culp, Jane Fonda, and TWA.
Look for the scene whre a reflection of the LAX Theme Building shows up at airport that is supposed to beIDL.  Enjoy the fun....
if jane fonda is in it it will never show on a tv i own. the traitorous *****.

Reactions: 8 people
dfw gen said:
if jane fonda is in it it will never show on a tv i own. the traitorous ####.

That's okay.  I will record it and watch it twice just to spite you and your inability to forgive something for which she has admitted her error and apologized profusely.

Oh, BTW.  I'm a veteran of the US military and was on active duty during the Vietnam Era (and have the ribbon, too) although I did not serve in VN.

I bet you even call yourself Christian.  If so, have you heard these particular words before: "...as we forgive those who trespass against us"?

Reactions: 4 people
nycbusdriver said:
That's okay.  I will record it and watch it twice just to spite you and your inability to forgive something for which she has admitted her error and apologized profusely.

Oh, BTW.  I'm a veteran of the US military and was on active duty during the Vietnam Era (and have the ribbon, too) although I did not serve in VN.

I bet you even call yourself Christian.  If so, have you heard these particular words before: "...as we forgive those who trespass against us"?
that's your prerogative feel free to forgive.

nycbusdriver said:

So, you wore a ribbon.. and a button too, I'll bet.View attachment 10220

Get the message NYC?

Reactions: 2 people
nycbusdriver said:
Hey, con-cretin loser.  I bet you're one of those "christians", too.

Lost, hopelessly, lost.

I'll bet your word is meaningless. No honor or integrity. That's binding.

nycbusdriver said:
Sure, Con-cretin.  Whatever you say.

But you're still a loser.  Always have been; always will be.
Sure I, along with "those" 2.1 billion other Christians.

Reactions: 2 people
Good grief everyone.  Did this thread just set a record for going off topic?  (Just waiting for the East vs West pilot stuff).  To address the point raised, Ms Fonda has repeatedly expressed regret at her foolish actions.  And the movie was shot years before that.  To address the original topic, here is the trailer.  While it lacks all the great 707 action of the movie, it does show LAX standing in for IDL

.http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/62818/Sunday-In-New-York-Original-Trailer-.html

nycbusdriver said:

She never apologized for anything other than letting herself being photographed with the anti-aircraft gun.  She did it but only regrets being photographed doing it.

From her own website:

The Truth About My Trip To Hanoi
There is one thing that happened while in North Vietnam that I will regret to my dying day— I allowed myself to be photographed on a Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.

She didn't apologize for squat. According to 'her', she was an angel.
F--- Her...
View attachment 10222

PS:
View attachment 10223

Reactions: 5 people
snapthis said:
Sure I, along with "those" 2.1 billion other Christians.

Sadly, calling oneself a Christian and actually living the path Jesus urged are radically different ends of the spectrum, especially in the "so called" Christian United States.

So, are you referring to yourself as that portion of the 2.1 billion who CALL themselves Christian, or who actually live Christian lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.