Teamster Representation Questions

IIRC, Traded overseas vendors for Jetshop Jobs. Membership voted for it (YOU TOO!).

ACAC and ALR's voted to rescind a LOA without membership vote/input. Cost most of them their positions through a process called "Recall", that the ibt doesn't have.

BTW, how many LOA's has the mighty ibt implemented without membership knowledge or input?

It was a BK negotiations, UA wanted them gone regardless of AMFA/IAM.

WOW, you really pulled that out of your A$$.
Mileage plus program? BBBBBBAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! LOL

PBGC was going to get our pensions (like everyone else) spin it or not.

You ibt A$$clowns dropped the outsourcing arbitration.
DOH!

The M&R I worked with believed the ibt lies and were impressed with the promise of a pension and lil jimmy in his shiny decked out truck. Yea, great thinkers they were. Now they just don't give a ####.

Got it, you don't like AMFA and you never did.

You say you were once an AMFA supporter, but I call Bull####!

But you take great license in your historical memory of the facts.

B) xUT
Notice the silence after your corrections, typical.
Don't forget about the "opening the contract" that the teamsters also promised besides the pension promises. And I believe (not 100% positive here) someone has said they also promised either the UAL guys or the AA guys that they will get them top of the industry wages and bennies in contract. Lies, lies, lies, that's all the teamsters do when they campaign for new carrier to sign up with them, then, once they are in, you never see them again. You also never see the promises come to realization. Have you guys seen any of the promises and/or guarantees that the teamsters have said they will?? They still have not nego a single contract between UAL and CAL and it's now been 4 years, with both sides having the very same union, pathetic I tell you, pathetic.