Ted----low Cost? Ha!

audrey2001

Oct 27, 2003
:lol: So I live in Denver and I go to price a ticket for TED and get this---it's 200 bucks MORE than the next airline leaving from DIA.

Low Cost? Hilarious!!! United remains bloated with higher fares than anyone and it seems TED is talking the talk, not walking the walk.

I checked den-sfo, den-mia, den-ord and den-las and UAL is the lowest or equal to lowest in these markets on selected travel dates (11/30-12/07) via Orbitz. What's interesting is the results showed one segment as a UsAirway flight (which is often the case), except it was operated by TED by United. I thought TED wasn't starting for awhile?
Anybody that tracks fares knows that UAL, and other "majors", match or set a certain amount of low-fares in given markets. The difference has always been the last minute walk-up fare, or after the "cheap seats" are gone.
One can find "expensive" or "cheap" fares for any carrier if one trys!!!

audrey2001 said:
:lol: So I live in Denver and I go to price a ticket for TED and get this---it's 200 bucks MORE than the next airline leaving from DIA.

Low Cost? Hilarious!!! United remains bloated with higher fares than anyone and it seems TED is talking the talk, not walking the walk.
Yeah, but after the trip, you get to tell all your friends that you rode TED, or took TED for a ride. heck, if it's to FLL you can say you rode TED for 2 HOURS!!!

To anyone ON this board that doesn't work for UAL, I must apologize on behalf of my company. As I talk to friends and family and deal with their laughter on our latest addition...TED...I thank God that I have another good paying job.

Busdrvr said:
Yeah, but after the trip, you get to tell all your friends that you rode TED, or took TED for a ride. heck, if it's to FLL you can say you rode TED for 2 HOURS!!!
Oh I like those jokes, this is going to make for some fun!

TED's first flight is 12FEB. If you are pricing flights before that date, its not TED your on.

I worked for CAL during the CAL-Lite disaster. I can't see how uniTED is going to work or fail any different than Continental did. I'm sure you're all painfully aware that your Mgmt is gambling the future of your company on TED. Good Luck to all!

What does Tilton and the rest of his buds care. They all get paid and walk away from the wreckage of UAL no matter what. What'd Tilton get paid last year in salary and bonuses? . . . . . over $3 million?

Latest posts

Back