Ted Set To Touch Down At Midway

mrfish3726 said:
Read 'em weep folks, it's only going to get worse!!!! Hell the way our loads have been this last quarter, I'd bet we'll be making a small profit :shock: ??? So FLY, I don't think that job cuts and payroll cuts are coming to F9 anytime soon. If you need a job F9 is still looking for F/A's :up:

Yeah, I should read my posts a bit more careful. I have NEVER ragged on anyone for their grammar skills and beleive me you ALL have made mistakes to. So if that is the ONLY come back you have, I'll just keep right on laughing with YA. But in the end I won't be crying with YA!

Did you all have a good holiday season over there at UniTED? We did here at F9, the X-mas party was great the new convention center is something to behold. Awesome like everything else here in Denver. And the marlin fishing was great in CABO, that's were I spent my New Years. AHHH the SUN and FUN in MEXICO :D GOTTA LOVE IT!
[post="236548"][/post]​
Hey....was CABO as nice as Panama, my friend.... :D

Fly said:
Hey there First!!! I found something else we can do to subsidize the income. :blink:

pic-20040206215149.jpg

[post="236472"][/post]​

Hey!!

'Click Here' does not work?

:p UT

The Ronin said:
Hey....was CABO as nice as Panama, my friend.... :D
[post="236595"][/post]​

You guys are funny :lol:

What, are you dating now? :p

B) UT

UAL_TECH said:
You guys are funny :lol:

What, are you dating now? :p

B) UT
[post="236598"][/post]​
No...just comparison conversation...like how is living in denver compared to torrance ca

767jetz said:
I hope we eventually see Ted in JFK and open up a can of whoop-a$$ on them! :up:

Go TED!
[post="236193"][/post]​

I seem to remember the same thing happening a few years back in the Bay Area when the Shuttle was going to do hourly service from SFO to LAX to compete with WN in OAK. Kelleher (sp?0 from WN said "bring 'em on will nuke 'em". That was a great experiment in how to lose a lot of money. Guess management never learns. :down:

Borescope said:
I seem to remember the same thing happening a few years back in the Bay Area when the Shuttle was going to do hourly service from SFO to LAX to compete with WN in OAK. Kelleher (sp?0 from WN said "bring 'em on will nuke 'em". That was a great experiment in how to lose a lot of money. Guess management never learns. :down:
[post="236940"][/post]​

Actually, WN was also in SFO at the time.....

Busdrvr said:
Actually, WN was also in SFO at the time.....
[post="236984"][/post]​

Just goes to show you, they pulled out, went to OAK and then UA couldn't even compete with itself. Now they are trying it again? What a stupid move. :down:

Isn't TED now going to force United to lower its fares to match at ORD. If the plane goes DEN-MDW-IAD, isn't that the same as DEN-ORD-IAD, but with a 0% chance of getting transfer passengers in MDW. Now the is truly an airline-within-an-airline competing against itself. Just my thoughts.........

Actually, I heard TED is using MDW as the lauching grounds for the TED LCC called................ED.

P.S. Mr. Fish, May God Bless you as you clearly need some love to balance your harted.

ualfltdispatch said:
Actually, I heard TED is using MDW as the lauching grounds for the TED LCC called................ED.
[post="238315"][/post]​
...with its own LCC within...called D. Of course, just to make it clear that it's D and not, say, B, they'll refer to it as Delta. :lol:

Sorry...that was stupid, wasn't it?