TEMPE_IF YOU READ THIS BOARD--------->>

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This is not an attack on some one's personality,or how we treat non revs or psgrs.
We treat everyone equal, except when they start to get very snotty with me, and I will not do diddly squat, except explain the guidlines and looked shocked, NO ONE TOLD ME THIS>.Well helloo----shame on the employee for not explaining..They are not mind readers and neither are we..or are we?

What is sad here is that the US employees cannot be trusted with pure, old fashioned common sense when it comes to dressing for nonrevving. Regardless of what the passengers are wearing, you are still a representative of US Airways when you travel and, ideally, should set the standard of style and behavior for other passengers. This means NO flip flops or jeans, in my opinion. US seems all about business casual these days, and neither jeans nor flip flops consitute business casual attire.

Like somebody else mentioned - I'm surprised people really care all that much - what's the point?

I'm also finding it hard to understand what the big deal is about flip-flops. I left the airline several years ago, but still fly on a regular basis for my new corporate job. Flip flops have become a much more voque piece of attire, and a couple of weeks ago, when I paid for a first class red-eye set from PHX-CLT - guess what I wore - flip flops. And no jeans for non-reving - you've got to be kidding me. Half of our employees barely make enough to enjoy their pass priveleges, now you want them to go out and buy a wardrobe appropriate for your "sophisticated" airline? Good grief!

Anothere issue today-ths one was barefoot..

I let it go.

can ya believe that>?
let the pax sitting next to him,,smell his.....

Bare foot passengers are listed as unacceptable. The lax dress code is fine with me as long as you are not pushing the envelope.

Like somebody else mentioned - I'm surprised people really care all that much - what's the point?

I'm also finding it hard to understand what the big deal is about flip-flops. I left the airline several years ago, but still fly on a regular basis for my new corporate job. Flip flops have become a much more voque piece of attire, and a couple of weeks ago, when I paid for a first class red-eye set from PHX-CLT - guess what I wore - flip flops. And no jeans for non-reving - you've got to be kidding me. Half of our employees barely make enough to enjoy their pass priveleges, now you want them to go out and buy a wardrobe appropriate for your "sophisticated" airline? Good grief!

Now, now I did not say they had to purchase Dior or shop at Nordies. But, come on -- everyone has an interview/wedding/funeral outfit. I just think as representatives of the airline, they should be held to higher standards. Bottom line is -- I can't change the policy, it is what it is. I am curious about the non-rev attire policies of other airlines, though. I do think in particular UAL has a "dress-to-the-nines" policy, but I could be wrong.

I wear a suit to church on Sundays. Other than that, I don't own a pair of long pants. I wear shorts at home, work, restaurants, flying etc. I guess if I ever non rev to msp or someplace similar in the winter, I might buy a pair of long pants. I personally don't think dressing up looks nicer than casual. You can look sloppy whether you dress in shorts or so called business casual. You can look sharp either way too.