Passenger Behavior

There was a puppy suckling her left breast. (Somehow I doubt any therapist would say that suckling the dog was part of the emotional support needed.) :shock:

I can't speak for the dog, but it sure would've relaxed me. :up:

Maybe I should try it next time I get streesed while flying. "Err, pardon me miss, I'm feeling a bit stressed and was wondering if I could..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, you guys can rate "this";

BOS/'90's,

Last second gate check bags come rumbling down the jetbridge chute.

One of the bags start humming loudly.

Bring said bag, back up to the jetbridge/a/c entry door.

State Police arrive, and have agent page the pax.

Pax "nervously" identifies bag as hers.

Cops explain situation, and ask pax to open said bag.

Pax reluctantly agrees.....then turns "LARGE stimulation DEVICE" to the OFF position !!!

:up: :up:

OK-OK, today you guys get "2 for the price of 1"
(Also a TRUE STORY)

BOS/'90's

Flt arrives from DFW, packed "balls to the wall" in every compartment !!

Open front cx. door(727)

Several bags Immediately fall to the ramp/ground.

Of the fallen bags, one pops open, and a "Double headed device...approx. 18" long" is now on laying alone on the ramp.

Repack said bag, and all bags go to the Inbound bag room...............................................................Fol
owed by EVERY person on the crew, to SEE....WHO claims said bag. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Speaking of "large stimulation devices", that reminds me of the night several of us were on our way out to the terminal for dinner, we had to pass back thru the side of security and there they had this cute girl standing there searching her bag, when the security girl yanks our this girls vibrator and is waving it around, the passanger is beet red by now and the security girl is asking her what is this. The poor girl is saying that its personal. Well the security girl says it looks like dynamite on the x-ray screen, one Fleet service guys says out loud, yeah I bet it is.

Executive Platinum boards A/C sitting in First class just prior to closing the door at EWR. Passenger is travelling from EWR to SAT via DFW. All of the overhead space is completely full and all closets. Passenger is politely told he must check his bag. He then throws the bag at the #1's feet and says you find a place for it, I am an " Executive Platinum and sitting in First". The # 1 without blinking an eye grabs the bag and hands it to the agent. The agent replies where is he going? The # 1 without blinking an eye says SEA.

OMG this is the funniest thread I've read in a long time. All I have to say to all of you working the front lines with all these characters is THANK YOU!! I couldn't do it! Keep up the good work, all!

The one about "Continental would say so..." was the best. I laughed out loud. :lol:

Executive Platinum boards A/C sitting in First class just prior to closing the door at EWR. Passenger is travelling from EWR to SAT via DFW. All of the overhead space is completely full and all closets. Passenger is politely told he must check his bag. He then throws the bag at the #1's feet and says you find a place for it, I am an " Executive Platinum and sitting in First". The # 1 without blinking an eye grabs the bag and hands it to the agent. The agent replies where is he going? The # 1 without blinking an eye says SEA.

I recently flew Southwest from Dayton to LAX. I am a standby because I am flying on my wife's passes. I was able to board early and am sitting down watching all the overhead compartments fill up. Flight is FULL and at the last minute here comes some guy and he is lugging a wheeled luggage, average size. There is NO room anywhere. So this guy standing near the only open seat, (you gotta love open seating), asks around who belongs to one of the rollon luggage bags already in the overhead. A woman says, "That's mine." The guy has the balls to say, "Can I take it out so I can put mine in there?" Even for Southwest passengers that is bad.

Pax reluctantly agrees.....then turns "LARGE stimulation DEVICE" to the OFF position !!!

Of the fallen bags, one pops open, and a "Double headed device...approx. 18" long" is now on laying alone on the ramp.

Try working in Baggage Service... Vibrators and dildos were fairly common, but almost never listed in BMAS by the customer as a unique identifying item.

We once had an entire bag filled with chains, handcuffs, enough leather "clothing" and whips to make a leather knit couch, lubricants, and the obligatory half-dozen synthetic "personal" devices.

Filling out the contents for the on-hand record was interesting. And no, it was never claimed. We had to send it to Central Baggage Service. Never heard if that one ever got sold to the leftover luggage folks in Alabama....

A co-worker of mine was working a flight as a gate agent in February '89, and his aircraft took a mechanical delay. This super-elite walks up to the gate, and starts complaining "damn it, every time I fly you, there's a mechanical... Whenever I fly United, there's never a delay!"

The lead agent working the trip had enough for one day, and calmlyresponded, "you know, sir, you're right. United is never delayed, and when you fly United, THIS (as he slams that day's Chicago Tribune on the counter, with the photo below as front page news) is what happens to you."

4ygod3a.jpg

The customer quietly took his seat in the lounge and shut up....

Latest posts