Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

america west pilots prove Darwin's Theory. You are scum that could not be hired by any other real major airline.

That's why you flew drunk, flew drugs, stole personal identity, scabed, are named in a Rico suit, defecated in envelopes and sent it to your own union.

Think about that for a while.

Nice try with alpa and nicolau by the way. At least when someone asks what your route is you can say PHX.
Oh nossumappolclaxhole, how I do enjoy your multiple personality disorder!!

US Air pilots prove Darwin's Theory. You are scum who crash airplanes.

You flew two into Flushing Bay. You crashed one in Tampa and killed Billie Mays. You don't know how to stay on taxiways or keep winglets out of rudders. You are 5 in 5. You needed Operation Restore Confidence to tell you not to kill passengers.

Think about it for a while. Why did you kill so many passengers? Because you were the worst pilots in the industry.
BUT WE ARE GOING TO WIN LOA93 AND YOU WILL BE THE LOWEST PAID IN THE INDUSTRY.

You really should know what you're talking about since you have that completely wrong, at least when ALPA was the CBA. The company pays FPL to union members doing ALPA (MEC) work, as specified by ALPA (MEC), but the money is reimbursed by ALPA (MEC) from the appropriate committee's budget for FPL pay. The net result is that ALPA (MEC) pays for FPL, not the company. There was one, and only one, committee treated differently 100% of the time and that was the bid closing committee. ALPA (MEC) did NOT reimburse the company the money paid in FPL to bid closing committee members - that money came strictly from the company.

In short, the MEC decides which people will get FPL - MEC reps and officers, certain committee members at certain times. Those people fill out a FPL report which the MEC (Sec/Treas) approves and forwards to the company. The company pays the FPL to the individuals and is reimbursed monthly by the MEC. So the MEC indirectly pays FPL by repaying the company. The bid closing committee was the one exception. FPL forms went directly to the company - we gave them to the folks at RDIC before leaving after a bid closing - and were paid by the company in the normal paychecks. The MEC did NOT reimburse the company.

Jim

Jim, I thought I would let this one ride for a while and see how you responded. Typical ALPA “volunteer” bulls…t. You are full of it. You got FPL, and I won’t say you are quibbling, you are a liar if you say you did not.

Couple of anecdotes. One of my mentors and neighbors growing up in Atlanta ended up a senior check airman at EAL. Got cancer in his mid fifties and was for all intents cured. Crossed the picket line on the first day of the strike telling my family “the Company saved my life with excellent medical care.” Next, witnessing one of our long time committee chairs this Spring chewing on a pilot who dared question her work ethic, saying she was paid by the “Company” and not the line pilots. “ And then there is Maude”..that would be you.

Don’t ever forget. Everything you ever got, including your screw job of the Empire pilots, was negotiated. You get no “gifts” from the Company, and owe everything to your fellow pilots .

ALPA and USAPA have zero differences in FPL payment. I have knowledge of both processes. You are dead wrong about bid closing being the only ones “not having to file.” There are many incidents where the Company, to its credit, picks up FPL. This might include particularly tough scheduling issues needing union intervention or helping with the Accident Team, as they did after Sully and Jeff did their fine job. I can assure you these incidents are all recorded and, key here, reported to the IRS by the union. You don’t know what you are talking about.

In fact, by contract and/or agreement the Company pays the FPL of the President, some for the FOQA guys, much of the NAC while in session, and another 1500 hours yearly to use as the Union pleases. Some of it is “negotiated” on a day to day basis, but it is the Union, and not the individual pilot doing that. Again, the Company, as much as I detest their current behavior, has often been straight forward and even reasonable in picking up the tab when circumstances require it. But that was always “Union” dues at work actually paying you..no difference.

You are not special. You worked for the pilots, not the Company. Any pay you relieved was a result of your Union and your contract. You got FPL, and were not a true “volunteer.” That said I always understand FPL does not compensate guys like you for the work and time you put in, especially taking calls from pilots. But don’t give me this crap about being different. For the majority of pilots, FPL does not come close to paying them for what they do. I just don’t understand why you could hate your fellow pilots so much you would have to create a fantasy scenario for yourself. Thanks for your work, no thanks for your attitude and lack of honesty.

RR

Jim, I thought I would let this one ride for a while and see how you responded. Typical ALPA “volunteer” bulls…t. You are full of it. You got FPL, and I won’t say you are quibbling, you are a liar if you say you did not.

you're as bad as BS. I said I got FPL, just not from ALPA. Admitted it up front. So who's full of bs?

Couple of anecdotes. One of my mentors and neighbors growing up in Atlanta ended up a senior check airman at EAL. Got cancer in his mid fifties and was for all intents cured. Crossed the picket line on the first day of the strike telling my family “the Company saved my life with excellent medical care.” Next, witnessing one of our long time committee chairs this Spring chewing on a pilot who dared question her work ethic, saying she was paid by the “Company” and not the line pilots. “ And then there is Maude”..that would be you.

You lost me there. What does an EA scab have to do with FPL?

ALPA and USAPA have zero differences in FPL payment. I have knowledge of both processes. You are dead wrong about bid closing being the only ones “not having to file.” There are many incidents where the Company, to its credit, picks up FPL.

And I covered that. Did I not say that the bid closing committee was the only committee where 100% of FPL was paid by the company? Did I not say that in certain circumstances other committee's members' FPL was paid by the company? Who's full of bs?

But that was always “Union” dues at work actually paying you..no difference.

Who's pocket FPL pay comes out of is a definite difference. You see, the company was happy to have the bid closing committee participate in the bid closings. Many decisions were made by the committee and having a union committee make those decisions meant no grievance could be filed against the company. FPL was a small price to pay for that.

You are not special. You worked for the pilots, not the Company.

I've never claimed to be special. I worked on behalf of the pilots but since they didn't pay me I didn't work for them. The company paid me when FPL was warranted. Why is that so hard for you to understand when you cite other examples of the company paying FPL?

Any pay you relieved was a result of your Union and your contract.

Fine - cite where the contract or any side letter says that the union negotiated FPL for the bid closing committee. That committee represents one of those times when the company did the right thing, although for selfish motives.

You got FPL, and were not a true “volunteer.”

As I said, from the union perspective the bid closing committee is made up of volunteers - it didn't cost ALPA a dime in FPL. If you don't agree with that talk to ALPA, and apparently USAPA from what you said.

But don’t give me this crap about being different.

Since you didn't serve on the bid closing committee for ALPA and maybe not for USAPA, you making a lot of charges based on nothing but assumptions. I'm telling you that those assumptions are wrong when talking about the bid closing committee under ALPA. I served on that committee for 16 years and was told at the first closing after the US/PI merger that the company paid FPL, so I know how it worked both from the long-time chairman in 1990 and from 16 years of seeing how it worked. You are definitely wrong. Our FPL didn't come out of a negotiated pool of money provided by the company like you assume. It came strictly from the company, for selfish reasons as I said. If you want to be mad at someone, look toward the MEC members, for whom a MEC secretary filed FPL forms whether they missed trips due to union business or not. You and I were paying them FPL, often for nothing but showing up at a MEC meeting on their day off. It they happened to be on reserve, they got that FPL on top of guarantee, even if they flew only 20 hours that month. They, and the officers, were the ones lining their pockets at our expense. Myself, and the other members of the bid closing committee except the chairman (who was paid FPL by ALPA if he missed trips attending a MEC meeting to give a committee chairman's report to the MEC) , never cost the members a dime in FPL. So you can call someone who helps people without those getting the service paying for it a non-volunteer all you want, but it doesn't change the facts.

You apparently like anecdotes, so here's one. Prior to the financial troubles after 911, every member of the committee who didn't have other plans came to every bid closing - at times as many as 10 people. Reserves especially loved it since the company allowed then to claim trips that went junior whether they would have actually gotten them or not. After the financial difficulties started, the company unilaterally told the chairman that the expense of having every member there was too great and that they'd only pay FPL for the chairman and one member for each day the bid closing was anticipated to take - a two day bid closing would result in 3 people eligible for FPL out of the 8 or so on the committee at that time. No negotiating the change with the union, just a unilateral decision by the company. Was FPL coming out of a negotiated pool of money set aside for that purpose by the company? If so, why was a grievance not filed over the unilateral change? Simple - we weren't paid out of a negotiated FPL pool of money.

Jim

Jim, you are debating with morons. Many of them are incapable of rational discussions and yes, you have explained everything quite clearly for the rest of the world to see. All of us out west understand you quite clearly and watch you repeat yourself over and over with these guys. What is witnessed with your exchanges with BS, RR and of course the super-clown minions like Apollo is that nobody with an ounce of rational thought can deal with these kind of people, hence the problem we are in now as a pilot group. The low intelligence and even lower maturity I see on here from the "pilots" out east astounds a lot of us in the west.
You articulate your thoughts very well and people like you, trader and PS are exceptions to the group. I imagine there are more like you in the east pilot ranks, the Airline Forums world just gets the privilege to see the east sloth around here.

You articulate your thoughts very well and people like you, trader and PS are exceptions to the group. I imagine there are more like you in the east pilot ranks, the Airline Forums world just gets the privilege to see the east sloth around here.

What a crock. You feel they are the exception because they agree with your stance and mostl stay silent on the west b.s. The west has the same type of posters, in about the percentages.

What a crock. You feel they are the exception because they agree with your stance and mostl stay silent on the west b.s. The west has the same type of posters, in about the percentages.

People like you make this profession difficult. You and your thug firends around here love to beat up on Jim and not one of you clowns have even thanked him for his YEARS of volunteer service TO YOUR OWN PILOT GROUP!
You in particular PI are so blinded by anger you cannot see things as they really are- you make up enemies to vent on and focus on people or events that have absolutely no bearing on your life or future.

People like you make this profession difficult. You and your thug firends around here love to beat up on Jim and not one of you clowns have even thanked him for his YEARS of volunteer service TO YOUR OWN PILOT GROUP!
You in particular PI are so blinded by anger you cannot see things as they really are- you make up enemies to vent on and focus on people or events that have absolutely no bearing on your life or future.

Do you never tire of being wrong? Just about every time you reply to me you are absolutely wrong, just like this one.

I have thanked Jim for his service to our pilots. I have defended him when guys said he had a relative that was a west pilot and that was why he supported the west. I said that I truly thought Jim thought relative position was the most fair way to integrate, not for other reasons.

The reason I have issues with him is that I see him going out of his way to pick apart east posters while leaving the west idiots that post here, like you, relatively untouched. He saves his slinging for the people that used to watch his back. If you could take the Nic blinders off you would see it too.

The reason I have issues with him is that I see him going out of his way to pick apart east posters while leaving the west idiots that post here, like you, relatively untouched. He saves his slinging for the people that used to watch his back. If you could take the Nic blinders off you would see it too.

I see, Jim is bad because he doesn't see things your way and he fails to disagree with west posters. Got it! He picks apart east posters and fails to do the same for the west posters (which is total BS, i've seen him correct Aqua, M2C and even myself on issues, but that doesn't count since overall his ideas don't jive with your storyline). Yawn, another day with your select "objectivity".

I see, Jim is bad because he doesn't see things your way and he fails to disagree with west posters. Got it! He picks apart east posters and fails to do the same for the west posters (which is total BS, i've seen him correct Aqua, M2C and even myself on issues, but that doesn't count since overall his ideas don't jive with your storyline). Yawn, another day with your select "objectivity".

Wrong again. We actually do agree that DOH is not the end all be all. We agree an several other things, but there is a difference in how he handles east and west posters. I feel that part of that is because east posters have treated him so poorly, but that doesn't change the facts of what has and is happening with the company and the pilots. It's not that one sided. Even though I don't think Nic did a good job for us, I try to not to make everything west bad, so that's why I fought USAPA on the C18 suit.

I've never claimed to be unbiased, but a whole lot more objective and informed than you. Your "active" numbers of east pilots in 2005 comes to mind

The main reason I don't like him is that he claimed I was in the same boat as a child molester and he falsely labeled a friend of mine as Nos. I have three daughters, so a child molester is the lowest form of scum I can think of. Had he apologized for that, we would be good, but he lamely explained his actions "as merely playing Nos' game".

Pi is a victim, talk to him, he will tell you. Over and over and over and over and over and over..... :D

Pi is a victim, talk to him, he will tell you. Over and over and over and over and over and over..... :D

Oh, another retiree speaking for me. Okay big guy, as Jimbob says, PROVE IT! Where have I ever claimed to be a victim?

I've been very blessed in my life, and the door at US has always been open for me to leave. Most likely I will have had a better career than 9 out of 10 westies when it's all over.

Most likely I will have had a better career than 9 out of 10 westies when it's all over.
Being there really is no west, and given the fact that we all work for the very same airline, and you will have been on loa93 for over ten years before you see a raise...I seriously doubt your statement.

Back