Thank you Management... creating passengers with combative attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny@nw

Veteran
Feb 20, 2006
pacific nw
They had a few articles on how they are taking "strides" on improving service. Who is leaking out this information before we get it? Especially this "training"?

Was it 3 days ago there was another article on this "training" we are suppose to get?

All flights I had that day, especially first class had a combative attitude. I did everything I was suppose to do and these people expected me to give them bad service. Towards the end I hear "Oh, this was a great flight!" and "I never expected this". Only thing I had was an altercation with a big fat silver elite guy who was not sitting in First Class trying to stand in the First Class galley. Told him nicely to sit down (since the cockpit needed to go use the bathroom---and he can't stand there in the first place) yet what I get in response? "They're right! You people need some training in service! blah blah blah blah people like you need to blah blah blah blah". He isn't suppose to loiter in the F/C galley anyways.

Thanks alot, you brainiacs... now they expect bad service.

Service needs to start at the cattle gates. E tickets and E check in are great for those who are seasoned travelers but for the elderly and once a life time flyers, it is a very impersonal way to start your flight. Some elite passengers enjoy a little face time with an agent as well. I have seen ticket agents refuse to check passangers in to old fashion way when ask by the paying customer for help. They direct them back to the machine that they don't want to use, at the direction of the management, and sit and wait till the customer is becomes completely frustrated. We do need to bring back the service to "customer serivce" and it need to start as soon as check in. Also, it would have helped if the company didn't farm out stations with seasoned vets that knew how to deliver the goods when asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back