Thank you to all east & west employees in SAN, PHX and PIT

JMM

Senior
Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Yesterday, my semi-elderly parents were attempting to non-rev from SAN to PIT. With weather in the northeast EVERYTHING was a cluster f@ck. Due to work, I could not help them but they DID make it to PIT. My parents had nothing but glowing praise for EVERY USAirways employee they encountered on their travels......

Thank you for taking care of my folks, it really made me proud to work for USAIrways.

And, lets not forget PHL. Thank you to the gate agents in the international terminal that took the time to explain how upgrading works you certainly did not make me feel like an outsider, again thank you for your time and sense of humor.

To the VERY senior PHL crew that took my partner and I to Rome and back on the 28th of Jan and Feb 5th, your hospitality made the start of, and the end of a once in a lifetime vacation even better.

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me, it is always nice to see things in a different manner. In the very least, I found out we all pretty much HATE the new nonrev policy. We are really not so different after all! Take care and safe travels to each of you

Lastly, if the lovely lady who took care of us in Envoy (you handed out the newspapers), commutes to PIT, and plans to come to PHX after integration is reading this .... cannot wait to someday fly with you on the west side. I know you senior folks can whip these "westie" management types into shape and show them how flight attendants SHOULD be treated!!

Again thank you for making me, my partner and my parents feel welcomed and taking that little bit of extra time, it certainly was yet another great experience on east metal!

I am not drinking the kool-aid here, well, unless there is vodka in it, but sometimes it is just nice to hear something positive.....especially on crappy days like today!

Thank you, JMM, for that lovely, positive story on this meteorolgically challenging day.

I hope that all customer service agents treat employee parents as good as what they all would hope any other employee would treat their parents, someday.

What goes around, comes around. You have every right to be proud, JMM. I bet you're one of those employees that takes good care of the non-revs -- especially those parents out there, like yours -- or with the "deer in the headlights" look. It doesn't cost anything and actually, pays back in more ways than one. So, therefore, I "thank YOU" for being THAT employee!

Latest posts