KUDOS to US Customer Relations

I also received a letter in the mail the other day thanking me for an email I sent commending someone....but it was generic and no mention of who I wrote about. I have done several in the last couple of months and don't know which one it was about. Oh well, I just hope whichever one it was, it made it to the employee.

I also received a letter in the mail the other day thanking me for an email I sent commending someone....but it was generic and no mention of who I wrote about. I have done several in the last couple of months and don't know which one it was about. Oh well, I just hope whichever one it was, it made it to the employee.
We love getting those AandB cards. The problem is that some elite people have "friends" who work for the airline and give them all to one person. I know of one FA who called making a reservation for 8 people using her AandB cards. Seems to me she had a few friends. Anyway, we do receive the compliments and the cards and they really do mean a lot to us. Especially now that they are putting them in a "barrell" for a drawing of up to $10,000. I'd sure like the cash instead of the trip. I have had the pleasure of helping many of my old friends who were Preferred on the East--and some even remember me. It's like one great big family reunion.
The web site is driving all of us crazy and we hope to have both that and the systems merged ASAP. It would save hours and hours of work.
As for getting replies back--They do get them back to you and we get our reply when they finally get to them in the stacks of mail coming in. Happy flying friends and see you soon because I Make USAirways Fly!!!

We love getting those AandB cards.

Yep-I'll bet you love getting them. Except those who work for WHOLLY OWNED Express don't get to join in the fun. Apparently, "HR" has been trying to decide whether to include ALL employees of US Airways "Group" in the A&B mix. Bad form, if you ask me.

We get very few AandB cards in res. And we're the ones who fix all of the mistakes from outsoursed centers and the ATO'S who don't have time to hold your flight returning when you standby on an earlier flight and shows you as a ns for your real flight. Anyway, this way things are a little more exciting and fairer.

Good to see you back on the boards....

Question- I had a guy give me 2 cards. Can you enter more than 1 card from the same person for the new drawings you think?
I dont think there is any retriction. I havent seen a new one yet but I dont think it says 1 per employee on it. Some us have received numerous A&B's in rez,(those of us who have direct customer contact) some from the same preferred. I personally liked using them for positive space tkts. More of us are able to partake in the program. And yes, DRIFTER it is nice to have you back!!