THANK YOU VELVET HAWTHORNE AND RICK BRASWELL

Ask the layoff with 90 days furlough/recall USAirways ramp guys what contract they like to have IAM or CWA

YOU REMIND ME OF THE REP FROM OUR CWA LOCAL "WE TRIED FOR YOU' AND "WE HAD NO CHOICE" AND MY FAVORITE "WE DID THIS TO SAVE YOUR JOBS"

CAN YOU SAY "FORECLOSURE"?.........

Give's me a nice warm fuzzy feeling to know Im working across gates from an WN agent who is making $24 an hour... boarding a flight closing out, and pulling the jetway. Same thing Im doing.... :(

The CWA does not have a change of control grievance, only the IAM, ALPA and the AFA with the IAM being the only one scheduled so far.

Where have you been?

The CWA gave it up as a condition for the company to recognize the CWA/IBT Alliance.

Shows once again the CWA lost and like I said AA's Mainline Agents are non-union.

Your links about them organizing are from 1998, lol!

The CWA DOES have change of control language in the CBA. As my paste and link in my previous post shows.

My post

The CWA withdrew their change of control grievance when they reached a Interim Transition Agreement with US Airways. As my paste and link in my previous post shows.

My post

As usual you beat everyone else up when you say their facts are wrong yet you can't keep your facts straight. Stone thrower. Just like all the baloney you threw out about striking and major disputes you are proved wrong again.

Your blind obsession blinds you once again, like I said the CWA gave up their grievance in order to get the company to recognize the CWA/IBT Alliance.

Get over stalking me and stick to the facts.

And you are quoting a post about AA's CSAs not being unionized.

Better go learn how to read, there is nothing in the US/CWA/IBT Interim Agreement about giving up the change of control grievance, once again dont let the facts get in your way.

CWA/US/IBT Interim Agreement

On Dec 2,2004 there was another agreement signed in which the issues of the snapbacks were eliminated to take the pay to 18.00 hr then to 18.60 in Jan 08....I am attaching the contract revision for you to review...it's all spelled out in the first 2 pages....mainline/express was brought up to pay parity after we merged with AW and the 200 agents systemwide in MLE are being brought back to normal pay along with AW agents.....MLE had nothing to do with the snapbacks being gone and the 1.00hr.....this happened prior....actually it was the CWA/IBT association agreement with the company that contains the MLE language of pay.
heres contract attachment...

CWA DID SELL US OUT AND WE SHOULD VOTE THEM OUT IF WE EVER GET A CHANCE.

DON'T FORGET YOU GET 25 CENTS ON TOP OF YOUR 60 CENTS IN JANUARY..YOUR CUSTOMER SVC CONTACT PREMIUM.....FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 85 CENTS...WOW
WHAT A UNION

Your blind obsession blinds you once again, like I said the CWA gave up their grievance in order to get the company to recognize the CWA/IBT Alliance.

Get over stalking me and stick to the facts.

And you are quoting a post about AA's CSAs not being unionized.

Better go learn how to read, there is nothing in the US/CWA/IBT Interim Agreement about giving up the change of control grievance, once again dont let the facts get in your way.

CWA/US/IBT Interim Agreement

Yeah I guess the news the CWA/IBT put out to its members lie just like you do sonny. Let me post and link to the whole thing again and maybe it will sink in to your hard head..LOL no way to thick

December 6, 2005
CWA Local Officers and Staff

The new Passenger Service Employee Association IBT + CWA has reached an Interim Transition Agreement with US Airways management on all the outstanding seamless service and transition issues, and we will accordingly withdraw our change of control grievance. After two months of negotiations by the committee (CWA Local Officers, attorneys and staff and IBT attorneys and staff) the agreement calls for the following:

Stick to facts and learn to read.

Still waiting a month later for you response to my destroying your major dispute and striking argument. Still waiting for the proof I asked for to back up anything you claimed back then. LOL Or you gonna use the excuse again the board mods told you not to respond to me. LOLLOL..Everyone knows the only time you don't respond back about something is when you KNOW you are wrong and 90% of the rest of the time you are responding is when you think you are right but you aren't

Go read the interim agreement there buddy boy.

Guess comprehension is not your strongest trait.