"thank You"

drifterreno said:
It was nice of you all to hand out things like candy and gift certificates to those working at the airports, but have you all forgotten those working on the very first line---reservations??? Those people work just as hard and keep U's lines open to the public 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I would like to tip my hat to those on the first line. You are all great agents and it was a pleasure to work with you many many Christmas's and New Years's. I actually wanted to call you all and tell you what a good job you do---but then realized that my call might have prevented you from getting VTO. I was lucky enough this year to get both Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day off---because of my bid, but you were all still in my thoughts. Good luck those in Pit and Int.
[post="238305"][/post]​

The week before Christmas I sent a 10lb tub of chocolate to the CP desk with a note that said "Thanks for all you do for us." I wanted to acknowledge the hard work of the folks on the desk. They are often forgotten. I hope you received it and enjoyed it.

dukeman said:
The week before Christmas I sent a 10lb tub of chocolate to the CP desk
[post="238615"][/post]​

I'm sure all the agents sitting there tied to their desks for 8 hours chomping on the chocolate thank you. :shock: Now, not so sure if their scales will at the end of the day..... :rolleyes: :ph34r:

I didnt personally receive it, then I dont work CP domestically, however, I just wish to acknowledge yours and others gifts, they are greatly appreciated. It doesnt take much to make us feel good. A big thanks.

Tadjr, as a byline, they normally get shared by everyone working so to be honest there isnt much chance of adding any extra lbs :rolleyes:

Latest posts