Thanks AA

PlayTheOdds

Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
Contract and the South
Visit site
My first time flying AA was a very pleasant surprise. My first leg was on an American Eagle Saab. I was very surprised at the cleanliness of the aircarft. I would call the service average. The flight departed and arrived on schedule. The second leg of my flight started at DFW to LAX aboard AA MD-80 ship 521. Once again I was surprised at the cleanliness of the aircraft though there were some places that could recieve more attention they were minor. I would grade the service slightly above average. The aircraft departed on schedule as well and arrived in LAX on schedule. You guys might want to take a look at the brakes on the right side for there was a lot of squealing and they had a tendency to grab at lower speeds while taxiing.

My biggest surprise on this trip was EVA Airlines which I flew from LAX to TPE. We were slightly late departing because there was no tug available for pushback. The cleanliness of the aircraft was superb inside and out and the service was above excellent.

My bags and tools arrived with me with nothing missing which was a surprise as well. I didn't even bother locking them knowing that TSA would go through them. sure enough there was a letter in each bag stating as such. I look foward to my return trip.

I sure was looking for that hamburger in DFW. Maybe next time. ;)

My first time flying AA was a very pleasant surprise. My first leg was on an American Eagle Saab. I was very surprised at the cleanliness of the aircarft. I would call the service average. The flight departed and arrived on schedule. The second leg of my flight started at DFW to LAX aboard AA MD-80 ship 521. Once again I was surprised at the cleanliness of the aircraft though there were some places that could recieve more attention they were minor. I would grade the service slightly above average. The aircraft departed on schedule as well and arrived in LAX on schedule. You guys might want to take a look at the brakes on the right side for there was a lot of squealing and they had a tendency to grab at lower speeds while taxiing.

My biggest surprise on this trip was EVA Airlines which I flew from LAX to TPE. We were slightly late departing because there was no tug available for pushback. The cleanliness of the aircraft was superb inside and out and the service was above excellent.

My bags and tools arrived with me with nothing missing which was a surprise as well. I didn't even bother locking them knowing that TSA would go through them. sure enough there was a letter in each bag stating as such. I look foward to my return trip.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"News Flash PTO"

As far as your concerned,

WHO GIVES A F*CK !!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

Ps,

Are you familiar with ANOTHER NW SCAB pilot..Whaledriver ??

Really? Well do check into those squeally/grabby brakes.

I would also like to comment on the use of group numbers for boarding. Though Northwest does try to board by row numbers I don't think the passengers pay any attention to them. The group numbers seem to be more efficient.

That was our poor aircraft squeeling in pain, agony and shame because it had to carry a SCAB on that flight!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? Well do check into those squeally/grabby brakes.

I would also like to comment on the use of group numbers for boarding. Though Northwest does try to board by row numbers I don't think the passengers pay any attention to them. The group numbers seem to be more efficient.

NW boards "at random" now, and no longer does it by row (from back to front). Once the pre-boards, elites, and the rest of FC are on, everyone else gets on all at once.

So SuperScab is now fixing planes in Taiwan?

The part I find most offensive is the SuperScab's diagnosis of sticky brakes on his super80 flight - and the implication that AA's professional mechanics don't maintain the brakes in airworthy condition. What a maroon.

Left the family alone again? No one here really cares what your scab wrench gypsy life consists of PlaytheCods, its a joke. :blink:

Many MD-80 brakes squeal, grab when hot. Coming from a scab who worked at Scab Air, maybe you would have prefered the mains all blew upon landing? Like it was stated, the aircraft was screaming in pain from having to carry a worthless scab.

If you'd like a hamburger the next time your in DFW, just PM me your name, flight #, arrival date on your next trip to DFW. The burger will be on the house of course. I'm sure however you won't let us know when your in DFW, until after you leave, right? :ph34r:

If you'd like a hamburger the next time your in DFW, just PM me your name, flight #, arrival date on your next trip to DFW. The burger will be on the house of course. I'm sure however you won't let us know when your in DFW, until after you leave, right? :ph34r:

It is now proven that PTO is a certifiable idiot.

It's not difficult to pull a flight manifest from Jetnet, look at the G*L/OB list, and see who originating was connecting to Eva. It's even less difficult to find out which flights were operated with N521.

So, with not too much effort, it's quite likely that you could meet @@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ on flight $$$$ on %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%.