Thanks For The Nice Service!

Dizel8

Senior
Sep 9, 2002
I was pass travelling on AA from LHR to ORD. Just wanted to say, that the service was absolutely perfect from the F/A's. So thanks to Susy, Scotty and the other nice lady, whose name I did not catch.

The flight left on time and arrived on schedule.

So my hats off to AA for a great product.

Dizel8 said:
I was pass travelling on AA from LHR to ORD. Just wanted to say, that the service was absolutely perfect from the F/A's. So thanks to Susy, Scotty and the other nice lady, whose name I did not catch.

The flight left on time and arrived on schedule.

So my hats off to AA for a great product.
[post="186173"][/post]​

Nice to know we got one right. Hope to see you again. And BTW Tell your friends.

This mirrors my experience this summer.

My daughter and I flew from LAX to LHR and back. In both directions, we sat in 1st class on the 777 with the Flagship Suites. What a plane!!! We had excellent service by the cabin crew; however, it was a bit better on the return trip than going.

Unfortunately I had the opposite experience on a trip to SCL last week (from DFW). The in-flight service was fine, but what irked me was:

1) DFW-SCL was three hours late. No reason was given in the gate area or on the plane, and no apologies were made in the gate area or on the plane. In fact, there was no announcement at all! The delay was posted on the monitors and that was it.

2) SCL-DFW was cancelled. AA left a message at home to call them at one of two Santiago phone numbers. One number didn't work and the other rang and rang and rang with no answer.

I went to the airport four hours before departure, which is exactly when the ticket counter opens. After waiting in line for what seemed an eternity, I just barely made the replacement flight on Delta to ATL. I'm sure many people missed their flight that night.

I chose AA for this trip specifically because of MRTC, and what I got was a three hour delay (missed my connecting flight to BBA) and that awful Delta legroom on the return.

Sorry to be a party pooper on this otherwise positive thread, but I thought it could use some balance. ;)

Back