Thanks AA

It is now proven that PTO is a certifiable idiot.

It's not difficult to pull a flight manifest from Jetnet, look at the G*L/OB list, and see who originating was connecting to Eva. It's even less difficult to find out which flights were operated with N521.

So, with not too much effort, it's quite likely that you could meet @@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ on flight $$$$ on %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%.
Yep, a real scab idiot.

What I was hoping for is the proud scab to buck up, but that more than likely won't ever happen. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

SCAB[/b]!

I should report you to Mr. Bedford PD and have you arrested for SCABBING!

Nor'Easta is also a certifiable idiot.

People like him/her/it are the reason nobody gives a damn when they hear the term "scab" -- it's overused so much that it's lost its real meaning.

Save it for when it's deserved, and perhaps people might actually be afraid of the label.

It's not difficult to pull a flight manifest from Jetnet, look at the G*L/OB list, and see who originating was connecting to Eva. It's even less difficult to find out which flights were operated with N521.

So, with not too much effort, it's quite likely that you could meet @@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ on flight $$$$ on %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%.

My guess is that PTO thought how clever it would be for him to post a message saying he flew AA. He knew that the hotheads would reply in the usual fashion. However he must not have considered by giving the information about his flight it made it easier to find out who he is.

Or he could be playing games again.

So SuperScab is now fixing planes in Taiwan?

The part I find most offensive is the SuperScab's diagnosis of sticky brakes on his super80 flight - and the implication that AA's professional mechanics don't maintain the brakes in airworthy condition. What a maroon.

PTO.....what aircraft were you working on overseas?
The flying public needs to know this information
to avoid flying on unsafe aircraft.

NW boards "at random" now, and no longer does it by row (from back to front). Once the pre-boards, elites, and the rest of FC are on, everyone else gets on all at once.

You have got to be kidding me? It seems that NWA is approaching the Southwest free for all approach. Do they plan on giving up on assigned seats as well?

Glad you had a good experience on one of our flights. I hope your return is just as good.

Thank you Garfield. It was indeed an enjoyable flight. Had it been any other airline it would have been just another flight. But being AA just sort of had a bit of poetic justice. (PTO, behind enemy lines. Sorta like at the AMFA Rally.) I did get a kick out of one of the rampers when he looked up, I saw TWU in huge bold letters printed across the front of his cap. It was just way over done and looked a bit silly
…The part I find most offensive is the SuperScab's diagnosis of sticky brakes on his super80 flight - and the implication that AA's professional mechanics don't maintain the brakes in airworthy condition. What a maroon.

There is no implication of maintenance negligence on the part of the AA mechanics. Brakes are a normal wear item. They also happen to be very expensive. There is nothing wrong with getting as much use out of them as possible before replacing them. It is stupid to replace a brake prematurely. Who knows the brake could have been just above its minimums on its last RON inspection then just passed on a few turnarounds followed by a few more flights than usual. All I said was that they were squealy/grabby, check it out. No big deal there moron.

Left the family alone again? No one here really cares what your scab wrench gypsy life consists of PlaytheCods, its a joke. :blink:

Unfortunately yes I did. I was sure I was going to get my schedule back on track this year from the AMFA debacle but it does not appear this is going to happen.

If you'd like a hamburger the next time your in DFW, just PM me your name, flight #, arrival date on your next trip to DFW. The burger will be on the house of course. I'm sure however you won't let us know when your in DFW, until after you leave, right? :ph34r:

I made that very offer to the Princess but she declined. This is very much possible. How does December sound?

I am fully aware that this is very much possible. If anyone did try they would be in for a surprise though, but they could narrow me down to a list of about nine people. I do know that when I am at work though I do not have time to waste on such Riff-Raff. Just curious Mr. Manager Former Moderaator, What would you do if you walked in on a subordinate trying to track down PTO instead of doing their work?

PTO.....what aircraft were you working on overseas?
The flying public needs to know this information
to avoid flying on unsafe aircraft.

Wow!!! An intelligent question, though some what misdirected it is by far the most intelligent post of yet. I have only gone through a few days of orientation but I have learned enough that this aircraft should not be here. Talk about losing jobs overseas. This project has been a real eye opener for me just in the few days I have been here. I will address this on another board shortly. I will say though that the IAM(?) has failed its members miserably for letting this happen and so has the FAA/Federal Government. Not only would this project have created thousands of jobs in the US it will cost the US thousands of more for years into the future with the B-787 project. Is Boeing actually following in the footsteps of Airbus?

A quick PTO Stat for you guys. Of 58 Mechanics that flew to TPE the majority flew AA. All flew EVA Air. Of the 58 only two showed up in TPE without tools and baggage. One that flew AA had their baggage show up at the hotel two days later. NWA is still looking for the others baggage and tools. :)

A quick PTO Stat for you guys. Of 58 Mechanics that flew to TPE the majority flew AA. All flew EVA Air. Of the 58 only two showed up in TPE without tools and baggage. One that flew AA had their baggage show up at the hotel two days later. NWA is still looking for the others baggage and tools. :)
Bravo for AA, could'nt happen to a better group of SCABS. my only regret is that 58 bags and chinese made tote trays were'nt lost. :D

Latest posts