Thanksgiving Schedule

Crzipilot

Veteran
Mar 23, 2004
Was looking around the schedule for thanksgiving, or I guess thanksgiving day. From the looks of it, it looks like the last bank out of CLT is 2pm or so. Anyone have better idea what the reduced schedule looks like for the holiday? Is it just T-giving day or is it the whole weekend? Thanks...

I believe it is just for Thanksgiving day. I've also heard rumors about no morning flights on Christmas day and only night flights but none of that has been adjusted to the schedule yet.

finally like the old days... limit capacity why fly an airplane just to fly it. many airlines are doing this . years ago thanksgiving and christmas last flight 12n outbounds by 12n inbounds really dont start till after 5p for the originators the next day.

What about the days before and after thanksgiving? Haven't looked yet.....

I was looking at the flight schedule for the west. Last bank in PHX is the 1400. after that LAS has 5 flights the remainder of the day between 1500-2000

you should see our trips to europe on thanksgiving. there are three seperate trips that the 1st leg you dead head on BA to LHR then you overnight for 30hrs or so. then you DH to either AMS,BRU,orDUB. then you overnight for like 25hrs then you work it back to PHL. kinda crazy but sounds like if you get the right crews together , could be alot of fun.

you should see our trips to europe on thanksgiving. there are three seperate trips that the 1st leg you dead head on BA to LHR then you overnight for 30hrs or so. then you DH to either AMS,BRU,orDUB. then you overnight for like 25hrs then you work it back to PHL. kinda crazy but sounds like if you get the right crews together , could be alot of fun.

52 hour layover here over Thanksgiving! DH to PHL, then LGW and work back. It will be nice to actually have time to do something besides sleep 2 times.

I remember years ago when they didn't operate and TA flights on Christmas Day or Thanksgiving. You always had an extra day in Europe. With the right crew it was a lot of fun.

Latest posts