"The Attacks Will Be Spectacular"

Black Magic said:
Thats the beauty of it. People can volunteer if they WANT to, there is no draft going on and there are plenty who are ready and willing to go. 

Which translates into "Hey, they volunteered and if they get blown up that's their own fault,  Why should I care?"  Funny how guys like you wave the flag and talk about supporting the troops when in reality you don't give a crap.  

Black Magic said:

Reactions: 1 person
Black Magic said:
 Sorry that pussy liberals like you think the whole world just wants to sit in a circle and sing coom by yah.

I've got twelve of the military under my belt.  How many do you have chickenhawk?

Can all the idiots who want to talk about Paris and Isis look at the title of the thread. Even better, read the article in the OP.

You might learn something.

I was not referring to you.

How about you be the one to start the Paris thread then if you are so inclined.

Glenn Quagmire said:
I was not referring to you.

How about you be the one to start the Paris thread then if you are so inclined.

My apologies Glenn.  And good luck getting it back on track.  Obama wasn't president then after all.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Can all the idiots who want to talk about Paris and Isis look at the title of the thread. Even better, read the article in the OP.

You might learn something.
I learned that in about 15 months I’ll be able to tell you a story about how the Obama Administration ignored intelligence about the threat by ISIS. I’ll be able to tell you that for 5 years the Obama Administration referred to ISIS as the “JV Team”.

I’ll be able to tell you that in spite of the intelligence that suggested ISIS was gaining ground in the Middle East, downed a Russian Airbus, bombed Beirut and Baghdad and committed the biggest terror attack on Paris since WWII, Obama announces that ISIS is “contained”.

I’ll be able to tell you that during the Democratic Debates the candidates were very uncomfortable discussing their foreign policy details, going as far as blame the raise of ISIS on Climate Change.

I’ll also be able to tell you that despite the fact that some of the ISIS terrorist that attacked Paris gained access by disguising themselves as Syrian refugees, the Administration elected to invite 65K Syrian refugees to the US. I can also add that some of the Paris terrorists were French Nationals with passports that gave them easy access into America.   

Reactions: 4 people
"Tenet vividly recalls the White House meeting with Rice and her team. (George W. Bush was on a trip to Boston.) Rich [Blee] started by saying, There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States." [Condi said:] What do you think we need to do? Black responded by slamming his fist on the table, and saying, We need to go on a wartime footing now!
What happened? I ask Cofer Black. Yeah. What did happen? he replies. To me it remains incomprehensible still. I mean, how is it that you could warn senior people so many times and nothing actually happened? Its kind of like The Twilight Zone.

Remarkably, in her memoir, Condi Rice writes of the July 10 warnings: My recollection of the meeting is not very crisp because we were discussing the threat every day. Having raised threat levels for U.S. personnel overseas, she adds: I thought we were doing what needed to be done. (When I asked whether she had any further response to the comments that Tenet, Black and others made to me, her chief of staff said she stands by the account in her memoir.) Inexplicably, although Tenet brought up this meeting in his closed-door testimony before the 9/11 Commission, it was never mentioned in the committees final report."

Read more: http://www.politico....3#ixzz3rNFAzDGH

Reactions: 2 people
cltrat said:
be interesting to see if you're still cracking bad jokes when they blow up something here
Wait! Surely terrorist wouldn't blow up Libtards....they get a pass, don't they?

777 fixer said:
My apologies Glenn.  And good luck getting it back on track.  Obama wasn't president then after all.
Suck up!

ISIS falls squarely on the BaRack administrations shoulders.......period!

Reactions: 2 people
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video_thumb/CTY0ZGlU8AAz4Dq.png

According to a new Showtime documentary, President George W. Bush was warned about possible terrorist attacks earlier than originally thought.

Former officials from the George W. Bush administration imply the president was seriously warned of terrorist attacks even earlier than originally thought.
The revelations stem from an upcoming Showtime documentary, "The Spymasters," about the CIA that airs at the end of November. (Video via Showtime / 'The Spymasters')

"The United States was going to be struck. Struck hard and Americans were going to die. This country's got to go on a war footing now," Cofer Black, former Counterterrorism Center director says in a trailer for the documentary.

southwind said:
Wait! Surely terrorist wouldn't blow up Libtards....they get a pass, don't they?

Suck up!

ISIS falls squarely on the BaRack administrations shoulders.......period!

MAYBE...................ISIS would'nt have been a problem in IRAQ, if Saddam was still around.
(Now lets see, I'm trying to remember WHO upset the Saddam/Iraq apple cart) (Must have been  B O )  ????

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

MAYBE...................ISIS would'nt have been a problem in IRAQ, if Saddam was still around.
(Now lets see, I'm trying to remember WHO upset the Saddam/Iraq apple cart) (Must have been  B O )  ????

But who's foreign policy adventures chased all the muslims to europe?

Barack and Hillary.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Nonetheless  dell,  ISIS was born on EL-CHIMPO's watch in 2004  !!!!!!!!!!

( Ah those dam ALUMINUM TUBES )   :wacko:

Bill Crinton:

“People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons.”

Crinton lied?