"The Attacks Will Be Spectacular"

delldude said:

But who's foreign policy adventures chased all the muslims to europe?

Barack and Hillary.

There have always been Muslims in Europe.  Some of it is the result of Europes colonial past.  That's why you'll find middle eastern and Vietnamese restaurants in Paris, their colonial past.  Muslim Turks have live in Germany for decades, result of West Germany needing labor for their economic recovery back in the fifties and sixties.

As for the wave of Iraqi refugees in Europe there's only one person you can pin that one on and we all know his initials.

777 fixer said:

There have always been Muslims in Europe.  Some of it is the result of Europes colonial past.  That's why you'll find middle eastern and Vietnamese restaurants in Paris, their colonial past.  Muslim Turks have live in Germany for decades, result of West Germany needing labor for their economic recovery back in the fifties and sixties.

As for the wave of Iraqi refugees in Europe there's only one person you can pin that one on and we all know his initials.

Maybe in your fantasy world, not mine. It's quite evident that Hillary has finally accomplished something. Between her-Libya, Obama-Syria/Sudan, their foreign policy chickens are coming home to roost. 

LOL

delldude said:

Maybe in your fantasy world, not mine. It's quite evident that Hillary has finally accomplished something. Between her-Libya, Obama-Syria/Sudan, their foreign policy chickens are coming home to roost. 

LOL

And the next  POTUS's name will be.. Trump ?...Carson ?....Rubio ?..JEB perhaps,....Cruz ? HUCKLEBERRY ?
.............................O'Malley,..............Sanders perhaps ?

Or NONE of the Above   ????????????

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

And the next  POTUS's name will be.. Trump ?...Carson ?....Rubio ?..JEB perhaps,....Cruz ? HUCKLEBERRY ?
.............................O'Malley,..............Sanders perhaps ?

Or NONE of the Above   ????????????

Neuman.

ac02fb3a60ff74df690e1602c0855a76.jpg

delldude said:

LOL

By 2007 almost two million Iraqi's had fled their country.  Who was president then?  I'll give you time to look that up.

777 fixer said:

By 2007 almost two million Iraqi's had fled their country.  Who was president then?  I'll give you time to look that up.

They aren't the hoardes flooding the Eu at this point in time.

[ISIS] was, you know, pretty much decimated when US forces were there in Iraq. It had maybe 700-or-so adherents left. And then it grew quite a bit in the last several years, when it split then from al-Qaida in Syria, and set up its own organization.

This means that, by the CIA’s own estimate, ISIS has grown on President Obama’s watch from just 700 fighters to between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters.

That is an increase of between 2,700 and 4,400 %.
Moreover, Brennan tacitly acknowledged that the Obama administration had underestimated the ISIS threat. At CSIS, Brennan declared that:
http://www.aei.org/publication/brennan-admits-isis-was-decimated-under-bush-but-has-grown-under-obama-by-as-much-as-4400-percent/

God bless George Bush

delldude said:

They aren't the hoardes flooding the Eu at this point in time.

So dismissive of two million people fleeing their country when it's your boy whose responsible I see.  And why are people fleeing ISIS?  We know the answer to that one.  We also know who is responsible for their existence in the first place, GWB.  Poeple are also fleeing the Assad regime too.  Are we  for that as well?

What's your solution?  If you say we should have kept the troops there how many more sons, husbands, fathers were you willing to sacrifice?  If your answer is we should send the troops back in see above and also that's why we have this mess in the first place.

delldude said:
God bless George Bush

I'm sure they say the same thing over at ISIS as well.

delldude said:
Neuman.

ac02fb3a60ff74df690e1602c0855a76.jpg
Hey! It's BaRacks alter-ego!

777 fixer said:
Really! Dude! You've got serious issues and should seek immediate help with your fixation on protecting your Anointed One by always, ALWAYS bringing Bush into the conversation .

That's OK though because come 2016 when a Republican is sitting in the WH , everything and I mean EVERYTHING that goes wrong will be blamed on BaRack!

southwind said:
   Really! Dude! You've got serious issues and should seek immediate help with your fixation on protecting your Anointed One by always, ALWAYS bringing Bush into the conversation .

That's OK though because come 2016 when a Republican is sitting in the WH , everything and I mean EVERYTHING that goes wrong will be blamed on BaRack!

Since your so gung ho why don't you sign up.  That's what I thought.

southwind said:

Why does ISIS exist?  Because we were there in the first place.  And who signed the order to send in the troops?  GWB, therefore when it comes to Iraq/ISIS he will always be part of the conversation.

777 fixer said:

Why does ISIS exist?  Because we were there in the first place.  And who signed the order to send in the troops?  GWB, therefore when it comes to Iraq/ISIS he will always be part of the conversation.

You're so full of it pal, it ain't even funny....

NYT: How Obama Contributed to the Rise of ISIShttp://www.nationalreview.com/corner/385212/nyt-how-obama-contributed-rise-isis-mario-loyola

So actually Obama contributed to the rise of ISIS in three ways: (1) by not arming more moderate Syrian opposition groups early; (2) by not securing the Iraqi-Syrian border to guard against ISIS expansion; and (3) by withdrawing from Iraq too soon, leaving much of Iraq defenseless and Iraq’s Sunnis caught in a cross-fire. 
Obama likes to brag that he ended the war in Iraq, but has also argued that he was forced out by Iraq’s politicians. Logically, one of these two assertions must be false. But actually both of them are.  
Obama did not end the Iraq War. The Iraq War ended in 2007–08 when the U.S.-led coalition defeated both insurgencies and the fighting stopped — under Bush.
And the reason Obama pulled U.S. forces out is very simply that he wanted to. He didn’t even want to leave a paltry 10,000 troops in the country, not even on the off-chance that they might be needed in an emergency precisely like this one. Indeed when he brags about ending the Iraq War, the only thing he’s talking about is pulling the troops out. And now everyone can see how rash that was. 

777 fixer said:

even if you believe that blame Bush mess who did they grow from JV team the what it is today

cltrat said:
even if you believe that blame Bush mess who did they grow from JV team the what it is today

Exactly, Obozo never took them seriously, and so here we are today....  

Back