"The Attacks Will Be Spectacular"

777 fixer said:

So dismissive of two million people fleeing their country when it's your boy whose responsible I see.  And why are people fleeing ISIS?  We know the answer to that one.  We also know who is responsible for their existence in the first place, GWB.  Poeple are also fleeing the Assad regime too.  Are we  for that as well?

What's your solution?  If you say we should have kept the troops there how many more sons, husbands, fathers were you willing to sacrifice?  If your answer is we should send the troops back in see above and also that's why we have this mess in the first place.

I'm sure they say the same thing over at ISIS as well.

We'll be back soon. Its already a known fact Obama screwed up and made ISIS bigger and better by leaving Iraq.

777 fixer said:

Why does ISIS exist?  Because we were there in the first place.  And who signed the order to send in the troops?  GWB, therefore when it comes to Iraq/ISIS he will always be part of the conversation.

ISIS exists because of the CIA and Reagan.

delldude said:

We'll be back soon. Its already a known fact Obama screwed up and made ISIS bigger and better by leaving Iraq.

Tell me something dell.  Whose son, husband, father were you going to volunteer as targets for jihadi's?  Anyone in mind?  Would you have volunteered to go over there and hold down the fort?  Care to volunteer now?  Too old you say?  The Kurds will take anyone who can walk and shoot a gun.

cltrat said:
even if you believe that blame Bush mess who did they grow from JV team the what it is today

It is a matter of undeniable fact that the reason ISIS exits is because we were there in the first.  People try to argue that Maliki had a part in their rise because of the way he treated the Sunni's.  Can't over look that he would not have been in power had we not invaded.  

Others argue we left too soon.  Two responses to that.  One, we left according to the time table that was agreed upon by the previous administration.  Two, how many more Americans were you willing to sacrifice to that meat grinder?  Care to answer that question?

777 fixer said:

Tell me something dell.  Whose son, husband, father were you going to volunteer as targets for jihadi's?  Anyone in mind?  Would you have volunteered to go over there and hold down the fort?  Care to volunteer now?  Too old you say?  The Kurds will take anyone who can walk and shoot a gun.

You better get used to the fact that many more will fight and die over there. Its a given....

777 fixer said:

It is a matter of undeniable fact that the reason ISIS exits is because we were there in the first.  People try to argue that Maliki had a part in their rise because of the way he treated the Sunni's.  Can't over look that he would not have been in power had we not invaded.  

Others argue we left too soon.  Two responses to that.  One, we left according to the time table that was agreed upon by the previous administration.  Two, how many more Americans were you willing to sacrifice to that meat grinder?  Care to answer that question?

You're wrong, it was Obama's decision. He took credit for it until it failed then it was the 'other guys fault'.

Face it, that ME can of worms would have happened......no doubt........and it's not going to be over by any means.

delldude said:
You better get used to the fact that many more will fight and die over there. Its a given....

You're wrong, it was Obama's decision. He took credit for it until it failed then it was the 'other guys fault'.

Face it, that ME can of worms would have happened......no doubt........and it's not going to be over by any means.

Got ya' so scared ya' can't think straight?

The withdrawal timetable was signed by W.

Period.

The experimental Iraqui government we spilled so much blood and wasted so much treasure to "install", in order to "build stability and security in the region" Did Not Want Us There. They refused to extend the Status Of Forces Agreement, on any terms.

Those things are true.

"It's Obama's fault" re Any Thing Iraq, just simply isn't.

"You break it, You bought it"

W broke it, trying to fix the other time his NeoCon buddies broke it.

That's the plain historical truth.

Go on believing Obama created ISIS, the pyramids were built by Joseph to store grain, and that the earth is the center of the 6,000 year old universe if you want.

Posting obvious fallacy only displays your ignorance, or your allegiance to your programmers.

Ifly2 said:
Got ya' so scared ya' can't think straight?

The withdrawal timetable was signed by W.

Period.

Posting obvious fallacy only displays your ignorance, or your allegiance to your programmers.

I get a chill running up my leg when I read your witticisms.

Last edited by a moderator:
delldude said:

There's one of the reasons were in this mess in the first place.  So many people like you in positions of power who did not have to worry about going over there themselves, didn't have anyone in their family who would be in harms way.

who has been in power while ISIS has grow into what they are today? Pres Obama? Pres Jarrett ? I'm sure with enough imagination you can blame the guy not in office for it...lol

I'll play nice and give everyone the Bush White House version....

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081214-2.html

"We're also signing a Security Agreement, sometimes called a Status of Forces Agreement. The agreement provides American troops and Defense Department officials with authorizations and protections to continue supporting Iraq's democracy once the U.N. mandate expires at the end of this year. This agreement respects the sovereignty and the authority of Iraq's democracy. The agreement lays out a framework for the withdrawal of American forces in Iraq -- a withdrawal that is possible because of the success of the surge.

These agreements result from careful consultations with the Prime Minister and the officials of Iraq, as well as our diplomats and our military commanders. They represent a shared vision on the way forward in Iraq"

Sugar coated for "get the hell out..."

Sweet.....here's the Obama White House Version:

I,  I,  I,  I,  I,  I,  I.

biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he and/or his speech-writers do have an annoying habit of using "I" a lot.

He carried out Bush's plan, essentially, so far as getting out of Iraq goes.

Kinda' like Tricky's "Peace With Honor" plan, aka as "Break it and leave it for the next guy..."

Back