The Battle Will Begin Soon

Hey DELLDUDE and LAVMAN (Banned): You have been rather quiet as of late....is it because you read your Q&A sheet from Dave LORENZO?? In particular the 8th question..... :huh:

Q)."Some say the contract with the IAM prohibits USAIRWAYS from subcontracting this work under the contract's SCOPE CLAUSE provision." What is the company's response?

A). The contract clearly states: "Work subcontracted out to a vendor will be of the type that cannot be manufactured or repaired in-house by existing skills/equipment or facilities of the company."

Now where did you hear that before??? I included a previous post in case you both need to refresh your memory.....How about that???

Don't put so much faith in what Freigberger, Schifano and the IAM tell you....because in the end YOU will be hosed.

That concludes our lesson for today.

E-TRONS OUT :p .

delldude said:
e-trons:my contract book says "lack of equipment"-are you infering due to your lack of experience on airbuses,that you qualify as "equipment" under this clause?
well i sure don't buddy boy...because where i went to school we learned how to use and read manuals. :up:
how you say "get some seasoning"
make it cayenne dude! :shock:
Hey DELLDUDE, See the previous post :p

E-TRONS OUT.

It is the same tooling used for the c-11 check that is used in the S check, and the s-check does not even require a tail dock.

Hey DELLDUDE, Where are you?? Your plate of crow is getting cold :lol:

Be sure to re-read the previous posts starting 9/15 and especially my reply to you on 9/17. ;)

I have always called it like I see it.....after careful thought.

"How do you like me now???" (Toby Keith) :up:

Say hello to Franky and Lieberger for us!!! :down:

You know the drill............

E-TRONS OUT :p

E-TRONS said:
Hey DELLDUDE, Where are you?? Your plate of crow is getting cold :lol:

Be sure to re-read the previous posts starting 9/15 and especially my reply to you on 9/17. ;)

I have always called it like I see it.....after careful thought.

"How do you like me now???" (Toby Keith) :up:

Say hello to Franky and Lieberger for us!!! :down:

You know the drill............

E-TRONS OUT :p
DUDE SAY:i never count my chickens before they hatch my friend....funny,didn't see you at federal court last friday....if you were there you wouldn't be crowing so loud.

DUDE, If I could have been in PIT on the day of the court proceedings, you can bet your lifesavers that I would have been there. Being in CLT had a little bit to do with my inability to attend.

Thank YOU and to all those who were able to make a showing. Let's hope that it helped make a difference.

E-TRONS OUT.

BTW, Nice pic (caw-caw) B)

E-TRONS said:
You claim that I post falsehoods and question my ability to interpret manuals?? After 20 years in aircraft maint I KNOW that I do indeed qualify.

Allow me to introduce to you two know-it-all NOT's, to PAGE 101 of our labor agreement. CLARIFICATION OF ARTICLE 2-b, Par-G to be precise...... :eek:

"WORK SUBCONTRACTED OUT TO A VENDOR WILL BE OF THE TYPE THAT CANNOT BE MANUFACTURED OR REPAIRED IN-HOUSE BY EXISTING SKILLS / EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES OF THE COMPANY."

Key words here being: EXISTING SKILLS, EQUIPMENT or FACILITIES.

This language is right out of our labor agreement for all to
And finally, GET SOME SEASONING ALREADY :up:
Well now that you have slllooowwwwlllyy educated your self, have you finally got the picture. Per the clauses, you have just stated the company can't farm out the work. ( Please read the sections you have quoted ). The only reasonable thing for the company to do---is honor the contract,. Pay the pro's, the boy's with the toy's or pay for another tragedy.

T-BONE: Nice of you to jump in for a jab when you missed the entire point of what I posted.

My point being that the language I quoted was the exact language the company would attempt to exploit in court. DID THEY NOT???? Delldude expicitly discredited my reasoning and even slammed my capabilities as an experienced technician. I had to even that score.

Now do YOU understand BONE????:huh: :huh:

Sounds like you need some seasoning too :p

E-TRONS OUT.

E-TRONS said:
T-BONE: Nice of you to jump in for a jab when you missed the entire point of what I posted.

My point being that the language I quoted was the exact language the company would attempt to exploit in court. DID THEY NOT???? Delldude expicitly discredited my reasoning and even slammed my capabilities as an experienced technician. I had to even that score.

Now do YOU understand BONE????:huh: :huh:

Sounds like you need some seasoning too :p

E-TRONS OUT.
TRON- cut me a break dude....look over your shoulder...yes..thats me standing behind you.language is the judges forte....you and me must agree to stand up and fight...its our only saving grace in the long term for many others than us.
and thanks for the fed court kudos.......only wish you were there,we coulda digested a few afterwards...... keep the faith...we be on the same side.........
try some cayenne......??how you say??

DELLDUDE: Slack-Granted. Not to worry....we're cool.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor......something we need more of around here (an-Nat). ;)

Make mine a Yuengling's B)

E-TRONS OUT.

Latest posts

Back