Airbus Ruling

USA320Pilot said:
Instead or arguing on this message board, in some respects I would like to see the court impose deeper cuts on labor than the S.1113(e) motion. That way the "naysyers" will be proven wrong and have to suffer more "pain".

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="187756"][/post]​

What a very sad comment to make.

USA320Pilot said:
Instead or arguing on this message board, in some respects I would like to see the court impose deeper cuts on labor than the S.1113(e) motion. That way the "naysyers" will be proven wrong and have to suffer more "pain".

But, do not worry, it's only a job cause here comes da' judge, just like every ALPA official and advisor have warned the RC4. Let the "imposition" and "pain" begin.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="187756"][/post]​
This post shows an anguished tortured mind. I used to side with you at times but captain really. When you start posting this kind of hate and contempt I am afraid I must join the populace and call you what you are. The little boy in a man shoes who not getting what he wants shows who he really is. You would think that by your age you would realize life doesn’t play fair, just ask any U employee.

Disrespectfully

cavalier

Hate? Isnt that a strong word. He speaking the tuth and its aimed at those who refused to talk ...... There the ones who wanted "take it to the judge" Well its there now, and the actions of some unions has a price, right?

A union cannot be "punished" by the judge for refusing to talk.

This company have been proven to be thieves in breaking all union contracts, you can trust them, but they have proven themselves to not be trustworthy.

usfliboi said:
Hate? Isnt that a strong word. He speaking the tuth and its aimed at those who refused to talk ...... There the ones who wanted "take it to the judge" Well its there now, and the actions of some unions has a price, right?
[post="187846"][/post]​
You may be surprised seeing your heros get slapped down a few notches...fly child

usfliboi said:
[post="187846"][/post]​
quid pro quo

After listening to the new Usair updated plan on Managements intent to lead the way with their feable givebacks, (10% paycut and 25% on their retirement), I am absolutely livid. I congratulate the IAM on their latest win in the courts, and hope they will continue to draw on that resolve and fight these greedy corporate thieves with every thing they have :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe cuz I know staff at CCY, but I'm amazed they can find folks to work there for what they pay now... The hiring freeze is superfluous, because they wont have resumes pouring in after these staff pay/bene cuts.

hp_fa said:
320:

You are a sick, sick person.
[post="187866"][/post]​
Why do I think this doesn't mean physically but mentality....

I think he truly need counseling or seek other paths in his life before the return to sanity is lost to him.

Amazing what stress induces, U employees are a good case study on it’s effects.

Glad they invented, copilots!

RowUnderDCA said:
Maybe cuz I know staff at CCY, but I'm amazed they can find folks to work there for what they pay now... The hiring freeze is superfluous, because they wont have resumes pouring in after these staff pay/bene cuts.
[post="187872"][/post]​

If they continue to offer flight benefits, they will continue to find suckers to fill all but the mid-highlevel executive spots because there is always a sucker for a free ticket. Always.

I agree it is over, but not for usair. For anyone who chooses not to give.... I mean isnt that reality so far? what about that staement isnt true?