The dem's finally throwing Biden under the bus?

Doesn’t FOX have more viewers than both CNN and MSNBC combined? But I have to admit FOX does a great job pretending (BREAKING NEWS) they aren’t a part of that MSM. 😂
The thing about Fox is that most of their viewers pay little attention to the "news" side and instead get their 'news' from Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. They are able to summarize the big issues and help viewers to understand. The only thing is that viewers think these clowns are telling the truth for things such as "the stolen election"...even though when under oath they say that the never believed it for a minute. They just convinced millions of viewers to believe it.

The thing about Fox is that most of their viewers pay little attention to the "news" side and instead get their 'news' from Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. They are able to summarize the big issues and help viewers to understand. The only thing is that viewers think these clowns are telling the truth for things such as "the stolen election"...even though when under oath they say that the never believed it for a minute. They just convinced millions of viewers to believe it.

Oh yes and Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow are the bastions of sincerity out there. Oh no they aren’t selling you any snake oil from their Penthouse perches. Have you caught Cuomo trying to straddle both sides of the fence now?

A long time ago I used to watch Lou Dobbs on CNN. That was before I realized that any “News” organization could dress him up and pimp him out on any corner for the right price.

News Flash: Take your time and you’ll figure it out.

So let me get this straight....Democrats decided to put Facebook and Twitter to use in their nefarious plans to sway voters to vote for them. I'v seen a lot of stuff on social media, but you know something? It didn't influence my vote. But if social media is the reason that Republicans can't accept the their losses at the polls, that doesn't say a lot about America. But..it has shown that 'freedom of speech' means that you can say pretty much anything false, and scream "censorship" when something is fact checked. Of course, that is only for BS from the right that fails a fact check. And as has been pointed out - that evil mean "fake news" viewership is NOTHING when compared to Fox, NesMax and other right wing media. You all used to gloat about the ratings of conservative news...they still control the numbers...and Republicans continue to lose. They just don't accept it.

All of this is nothing more than Alice in Wonderland and you’re sitting in a Forrest drinking tea with a talking rabbit.

Any of you guys want to know the “real” reason Democrats and Republicans don’t go out and have lunch together in public anymore? It’s NOT because they hate each other. Quite the contrary. It’s because everyone today has camera phones that don’t only take pictures but videos too. They have to keep up the illusion for the masses.

Personally I don’t think the American people would be able to figure it out even if they did. Or maybe they just don’t want to figure it out?

So let me get this straight....Democrats decided to put Facebook and Twitter to use in their nefarious plans to sway voters to vote for them. I'v seen a lot of stuff on social media, but you know something? It didn't influence my vote. But if social media is the reason that Republicans can't accept the their losses at the polls, that doesn't say a lot about America. But..it has shown that 'freedom of speech' means that you can say pretty much anything false, and scream "censorship" when something is fact checked. Of course, that is only for BS from the right that fails a fact check. And as has been pointed out - that evil mean "fake news" viewership is NOTHING when compared to Fox, NesMax and other right wing media. You all used to gloat about the ratings of conservative news...they still control the numbers...and Republicans continue to lose. They just don't accept it.
Like Eolesen said:
KFC missing the point as always. You don't need to steal elections when you control the messaging. It's an age old method that's been used effectively to dupe people into voting for the wrong people.

Like Eolesen said:
Well...that's sad that most Americans get their news thru Twitter and Facebook. But all hope is not lost....the great Elon is conservatizing Tweeter so that the message is not stopped and free speech is protected. It's so free, that if someone who works there says "that's not true'....tough...people need the feed to remain ignorant.

The red pill and blue pill represent a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in the contented experience of ordinary reality with the blue pill. The blue pill being the more popular choice because people are more comfortable with their illusions and the red pill causes a lot of discomfort.

67AC290E-5296-41A4-9E99-FE8731C2234E.jpeg

Well...that's sad that most Americans get their news thru Twitter and Facebook. But all hope is not lost....the great Elon is conservatizing Tweeter so that the message is not stopped and free speech is protected. It's so free, that if someone who works there says "that's not true'....tough...people need the feed to remain ignorant.

Yes this man is nothing more than an Evil Bond villain. He’s a modern day Elliot Carver.

1C77D825-18AE-49E5-8338-89F9CE4926F7.png

Next time you're out, watch for people who have their eyes glued to their smartphone.......

Musk stopped the out of hand liberal one way bias at Twitter. If you don't believe that was happening, did you notice the reaction from everyone on the left when their private playground was closed, when liberal leaning businesses started pulling advertising and so on.......poor baby.

Then there are the Twitter dumps......LOL

Twitter is open for all who wish to go there without fear of liberal repercussions.

Most people do not bother with news. Really, it's a small minority of the poplulace that attempt to stay informed.

Next time you're out, watch for people who have their eyes glued to their smartphone.......

Musk stopped the out of hand liberal one way bias at Twitter. If you don't believe that was happening, did you notice the reaction from everyone on the left when their private playground was closed, when liberal leaning businesses started pulling advertising and so on.......poor baby.

Then there are the Twitter dumps......LOL

Twitter is open for all who wish to go there without fear of liberal repercussions.

Most people do not bother with news. Really, it's a small minority of the poplulace that attempt to stay informed.
Ever hear the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right? What is the difference between liberal misinformation and conservative misinformation? And you are right..most people don't get "news" they have Facebook and Twitter and they see posts out there that they agree with and pass that "news" on. Even if that "news" is pure bunk. Social media is making us the most ill informed people ever. They tried fact checking...and believe it or not, a couple of my liberal friends had posts that warned that they were fact checked and the post is misleading. To hear the whining from the right about censorship, you'd think that they were the only ones being "censored".

From both sides, it takes advantage of our willing ignorance to hear something and pass it on - without verifying anything. As much as I loathe Trump, a couple of years ago a buddy of mine posted that Trump called soldiers with PTSD "weak". I saw it, and being a good, Trump hating liberal felt immediate outrage. Then I looked it up. And what Trump said was that these soldiers experienced some horrific things and while some were strong enough to not let it get to them, some of them were "not as strong". That's not an incorrect statement, and it's not what my buddy SAID it was. I corrected him. Have you every fact checked something you agree with, only to find it was 'out of context'? For example, when Obama said "you didn't build that", did you look for the context of that statement? Almost everybody on the right didn't.

And since the "mainstream media" is in competion with Twitter, THEY stop fact checking. I can't say that I blame them...when a "story" breaks on twitter, millions see the pure "free speech" version. If a media outlet checks it out nd find it's bogus, it's too late. Millions of people saw it...a large number of them believe it...and by the time anybody tries to address it, they are just a tiny little voice trying to be heard over the noise. We prefer to be ignorant.

Ever hear the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right? What is the difference between liberal misinformation and conservative misinformation? And you are right..most people don't get "news" they have Facebook and Twitter and they see posts out there that they agree with and pass that "news" on. Even if that "news" is pure bunk. Social media is making us the most ill informed people ever. They tried fact checking...and believe it or not, a couple of my liberal friends had posts that warned that they were fact checked and the post is misleading. To hear the whining from the right about censorship, you'd think that they were the only ones being "censored".

From both sides, it takes advantage of our willing ignorance to hear something and pass it on - without verifying anything. As much as I loathe Trump, a couple of years ago a buddy of mine posted that Trump called soldiers with PTSD "weak". I saw it, and being a good, Trump hating liberal felt immediate outrage. Then I looked it up. And what Trump said was that these soldiers experienced some horrific things and while some were strong enough to not let it get to them, some of them were "not as strong". That's not an incorrect statement, and it's not what my buddy SAID it was. I corrected him. Have you every fact checked something you agree with, only to find it was 'out of context'? For example, when Obama said "you didn't build that", did you look for the context of that statement? Almost everybody on the right didn't.

And since the "mainstream media" is in competion with Twitter, THEY stop fact checking. I can't say that I blame them...when a "story" breaks on twitter, millions see the pure "free speech" version. If a media outlet checks it out nd find it's bogus, it's too late. Millions of people saw it...a large number of them believe it...and by the time anybody tries to address it, they are just a tiny little voice trying to be heard over the noise. We prefer to be ignorant.
I'd say about 99% of anti-Trump info was taken out of context and yes, I do check.

Wanna shoot some Clorox?

MSM was in cahoots with social along with congress.

I'd say about 99% of anti-Trump info was taken out of context and yes, I do check.

Wanna shoot some Clorox?

MSM was in cahoots with social along with congress.
I can think of just a couple of times Trump was taken out of context. They only reported what he said or tweeted, and when it caught flack, called it "being sarcastic". One would think that a guy who went to all the best schools and knew all the best words might have some inkling of the definition of "sarcasm". I believe his serious queries about injecting disinfectant didn't SEEM to be sarcastic in nature, but what I know....I only know reasonably good words, but not the best ones.

I can think of just a couple of times Trump was taken out of context. They only reported what he said or tweeted, and when it caught flack, called it "being sarcastic". One would think that a guy who went to all the best schools and knew all the best words might have some inkling of the definition of "sarcasm". I believe his serious queries about injecting disinfectant didn't SEEM to be sarcastic in nature, but what I know....I only know reasonably good words, but not the best ones.
Look up the exact quote of what Trump said about Clorox and look at how it was reported.

Look up the exact quote of what Trump said about Clorox and look at how it was reported.
Look at what Obama said about "you didn't build that" and see how right wing media reported that. It's called context. As for Trumps Clorox and the lamestream fake news media....this is a quote from MSNBC

I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
But wait...right after that there was thiis:

He didn't specify the kind of disinfectant.

That sounds kind of fair. BUT... here's why Trump got blasted and everybody started talking about Clorox.....Trump has this need to be the smartest guy in the room...so he becomes an instant expert on all things he previously didn't know. He had heard (in a TV ad I'm sure) that Lysol kills germs on contact. Standing at a press conference with medical professionals, he felt the need to offer up some solutions that these losers weren't looking into - injecting a disinfectant to clean the lungs. But why listen to me or the lamestream media...here is the man saying the words

Most presidents would have let the professionals talk, then thank them and move on. But not the smartest man in the room....HE was going to one up them by displaying his supreme medical knowledge by reporting what he heard (I still say it was a Lysol as) to make himself look smart. When he started to face ridicule...he comes back with this:

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” Trump said.

What I heard in the video sure didn't sound like sarcasm, then again, what do I know because nobody knows more about sarcasm than our former president.

See....it's not that the lamestream media is out to make him look bad...all they do is report the words he says. It turns out, those words made him look like an idiot. Sometimes the less said, the better. And sometimes is a good idea to look in a mirror...not to say "damn I'm good looking" but to see the reason he gets ridiculed. The media reports his words.

The medical community was concerned that a viewer at home might actually try something like that. January 6 proves that the medical community was right...while Trump never said "attack the capitol", he did say never give up. He did say fight like hell. He did talk about democracy being stolen...and those rubes in the audience THOUGHT he was telling them to attack the capitol. It would stand to reason that some at home would have felt that Trump knew something that the lamestream media WASN'T reporting because they were listening to that bastard Fauci who only wanted to make Trump look bad. So they might actually inject it...just like some folks ingested fish tank cleaner because it had hydroxycholoquin in it. He never said to take fish tank cleaner, but he was touting a main ingredient in fish tank cleaners as a miracle cure for Covid. Words have power. Trump never understood that. So don't get ticked off at the lamestream media for reporting what you said.;

Last edited: