The dem's finally throwing Biden under the bus?

True. But FOX did the same thing to Obama and they are doing it again to Biden.

And more people watch FOX than any other Cable influence channel so they are the flag bearer of what they coined as MSM.
No chance the other dem approved channels ignore what Fox presents until they absolutely have to?

Notice they came out of the closet on the laptop story?

No chance the other dem approved channels ignore what Fox presents until they absolutely have to?

Notice they came out of the closet on the laptop story?

I don’t pay any attention to the laptop story. The train derailment in Ohio on the other hand is real news.

No it's not. The country NEEDS to see that laptop and maybe a picture of Hunter's junk.

I’m sure there’s a criminal story and likely treason there just not one I’m interested in focusing on since the B’s will get away with it anyway. Sheep ignore all stories that might tarnish their illusions.

I’m sure there’s a criminal story and likely treason there just not one I’m interested in focusing on since the B’s will get away with it anyway. Sheep ignore all stories that might tarnish their illusions.
YOu mean like when Trump rambled for two hours...urging his followers to never give up and fight like hell and if you don't you'll lose your country, then insisting that his words played no role in the little incident at the capitol. THOSE sheep believe that's the case, and he got away with it.

YOu mean like when Trump rambled for two hours...urging his followers to never give up and fight like hell and if you don't you'll lose your country, then insisting that his words played no role in the little incident at the capitol. THOSE sheep believe that's the case, and he got away with it.

Obvious you would deflect and go back to the failings of a “former” President instead of admitting the failings of the “current” one. Maybe we should go back and talk about how George Washington was such a scandalous President because he chopped down that Cherry Tree. Or was that Lincoln?

Anyone want to bash Harding or Taft?

Obvious you would deflect and go back to the failings of a “former” President instead of admitting the failings of the “current” one. Maybe we should go back and talk about how George Washington was such a scandalous President because he chopped down that Cherry Tree. Or was that Lincoln?

Anyone want to bash Harding or Taft?
I'm not aware of any president or former president, be they Democrat, Republican (well, RINO), Whig , Bull Moose or whatever party that actively encouraged citizens to attack the capitol. Yeah...that is more important to me that some "big guy" son's laptop. Indeed, I can't recall any losing candidate refusing to accept the results of an election. I don't care how good Trump's policies might have been for others, what he encourage his supporters to do on January 6 should prevent that man from getting anywhere near Washington DC for the rest of his life.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
I'm not aware of any president or former president, be they Democrat, Republican (well, RINO), Whig , Bull Moose or whatever party that actively encouraged citizens to attack the capitol. Yeah...that is more important to me that some "big guy" son's laptop. Indeed, I can't recall any losing candidate refusing to accept the results of an election. I don't care how good Trump's policies might have been for others, what he encourage his supporters to do on January 6 should prevent that man from getting anywhere near Washington DC for the rest of his life.

Question:

You said you’re 65 years old. If you live till your 95 will you still be obsessed with POTUS #45?

Funny how sometimes I’ll read things today by the Flower Power generation and even after all these years they’ll still talk about Richard Nixon.

Do watch a lot of CNN or MSNBC? Do you like those Talking Head programs where they all sit around a table trying to sound like they have some measure of intelligence? You know those programs. The ones where they feed your head with what you want to believe and relate to. FOX NEWSMAX, same chit

85C368A9-479A-47DB-A9B5-85D850964D0D.jpeg

Question:

You said you’re 65 years old. If you live till your 95 will you still be obsessed with POTUS #45?

Funny how sometimes I’ll read things today by the Flower Power generation and even after all these years they’ll still talk about Richard Nixon.

Do watch a lot of CNN or MSNBC? Do you like those Talking Head programs where they all sit around a table trying to sound like they have some measure of intelligence? You know those programs. The ones where they feed your head with what you want to believe and relate to. FOX NEWSMAX, same chit

View attachment 17282

The only reason I think about POTUS 45 is that the people who stormed the capitol for his benefit still believe the election was stolen from him. He set int motion this nationwide distrust of elections for any elected office...

I don't watch one source of "news". I watch several...and here's something you might not know....CNN and MSNBC aren't the only ones sitting around trying to act intelligent. There are shows like "Fox and Friends" or "The Five" who are so unbiased that the Republican president of the United States was pretty much a daily call in guest. And the fact that he was calling in means that they were saying "nice things" about him. So I'd say that the right media is equally biased.

But I guess I'll think about him until he passes since he still has a lot of influence among the uneducated (whom he loves). Side note....it looks like Jimmy Carter is in hospice and will soon pass. Throughout our history it has become customary for a former president to attend the funeral of another former president. Think Trump will be there? I only say that because for the previous 245 years it has been a custom that an outgoing president attend the inauguration of their successor. Then one day it wasn't. So maybe he'll break that funeral tradition as well. Especially if it's a sunny day on the golf course.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
The only reason I think about POTUS 45 is that the people who stormed the capitol for his benefit still believe the election was stolen from him. He set int motion this nationwide distrust of elections for any elected office...

I don't watch one source of "news". I watch several...and here's something you might not know....CNN and MSNBC aren't the only ones sitting around trying to act intelligent. There are shows like "Fox and Friends" or "The Five" who are so unbiased that the Republican president of the United States was pretty much a daily call in guest. And the fact that he was calling in means that they were saying "nice things" about him. So I'd say that the right media is equally biased.

But I guess I'll think about him until he passes since he still has a lot of influence among the uneducated (whom he loves). Side note....it looks like Jimmy Carter is in hospice and will soon pass. Throughout our history it has become customary for a former president to attend the funeral of another former president. Think Trump will be there? I only say that because for the previous 245 years it has been a custom that an outgoing president attend the inauguration of their successor. Then one day it wasn't. So maybe he'll break that funeral tradition as well. Especially if it's a sunny day on the golf course.

Wow you really are obsessed. You didn’t even notice that I also mentioned FOX and NEWSMAX. BTW you’re uneducated as well. You totally and completely brushed off Policies and Legislation to get right back on your ingrained platform. (Your soapbox)

You don’t just think about POTUS #45, it’s likely the only thing you think about. That’s called an obsession my friend.

Wow you really are obsessed. You didn’t even notice that I also mentioned FOX and NEWSMAX. BTW you’re uneducated as well. You totally and completely brushed off Policies and Legislation to get right back on your ingrained platform. (Your soapbox)

You don’t just think about POTUS #45, it’s likely the only thing you think about. That’s called an obsession my friend.
Personally, i paid MORE taxes under Trumps vaunted tax cut. I was very uncomfortable if a childish ass taunts an equally crazy man on twitter that could resullt in nuclear war. And as I said....his call to "fight like hell because if you don't, you will lose your country" negates any and all great policies he might have had. Sorry, but I can't get past that traitor part.

As for Fox and Neswsmax....Trumps fans call CNN and MSNBC "fake news" so they won't even turn it on. Fox is dangerous because those people who consider CNN fake BELIVE Fox News...and worse - they believe the Fox News entertainment division (Tucker and Sean) is giving the the true story... so I may be uneducted because I didn't comment on your two word reference to Fox. But when it comes to actual facts - Trump acolytes were among the most misinformed people in this country

Personally, i paid MORE taxes under Trumps vaunted tax cut. I was very uncomfortable if a childish ass taunts an equally crazy man on twitter that could resullt in nuclear war. And as I said....his call to "fight like hell because if you don't, you will lose your country" negates any and all great policies he might have had. Sorry, but I can't get past that traitor part.

As for Fox and Neswsmax....Trumps fans call CNN and MSNBC "fake news" so they won't even turn it on. Fox is dangerous because those people who consider CNN fake BELIVE Fox News...and worse - they believe the Fox News entertainment division (Tucker and Sean) is giving the the true story... so I may be uneducted because I didn't comment on your two word reference to Fox. But when it comes to actual facts - Trump acolytes were among the most misinformed people in this country

How many times are you going to just keep repeating yourself when you seem not to be getting (maybe not be able to get) the point I’m making.

This is you.

9D33DEC1-328C-470B-B468-C31FF230FF2C.jpeg

And this is what puts it into your head.

D277BE25-5387-4BE8-9756-37E922E7E395.jpeg

Again I’m getting nothing but personal emotional responses here. Let me know when you finish reading all this information and then maybe we can continue to interact.

And KCFlyer I said you were uneducated because you didn’t read any of the policies or legislation. Not because you don’t watch Fox or Newsmax. Good for you that you don’t watch them. No one should. And no one should watch any of the other talking head shows either. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NEWSMAX, pure garbage!!!!!!

Do you remember when they used to call Television the “Boob” tube.

And do you think you can admit to yourself that you’re being manipulated (hoodwinked) or is your following of those cults all you got?

And KCFlyer I said you were uneducated because you didn’t read any of the policies or legislation. Not because you don’t watch Fox or Newsmax. Good for you that you don’t watch them. No one should. And no one should watch any of the other talking head shows either. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NEWSMAX, pure garbage!!!!!!

Do you remember when they used to call Television the “Boob” tube.

And do you think you can admit to yourself that you’re being manipulated (hoodwinked) or is your following of those cults all you got?
IF someone solved world hunger and brought peace to the middle east, but destroyed our democracy, I still wouldn't give them a pass. If there is any cult, it is the cult of Trump. Tell me...he had such awesome policies, do you hope he's the candidate in 2024? I know he'll have your vote.