The DOL files suit against the IAMPF and trustees

LOL! WE HAVE WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR PENSION!
LMAO!

Attachments

• photo-14263.jpg
    photo-14263.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 223
I truly believe 700 is a solid union guy even though he is a shill for these anti union IAM officers. Yes he passes judgement on every one of us but remains an altar boy for the anti union shills like our INTL president Martinez who stole our pension with $2,000 bottles of wine, if the DOL case is legit. I can hear 700 ringing his bells right now.

The bottom line is that nobody is around bottles of wine that cost upwards of over $250 without some nice looking piece of arse around. These bottles were approaching $2,000.

No doubt they had some high priced hookers closeby probably liquefying our pensions by pouring the wine on their bodies. Otherwise, it's hard to figure out how their parties cost $50,000. No doubt there was females there at the party. Maybe arsehat anti unionist Martinez has a fetish and gets off on stealing our pension by buying expensive wine to pour over lovely ladies bodies. Disappointing indeed.

Hopefully, Mr Martinez didn't agree to sign over my pension to a fund manager that fed him a hot chick. I mean, it's a win win if my pension kicked arse but it didn't. Sometime after all of this 'let's make a deal' by cutting deals to toss my pension in poor performing funds, I got a drop dead letter from these arsehats telling me that the fund investments were poor and that I had to have 50% of my pension wiped out. Insert attorney over this bull crap and let's find out exactly what is going on.

regards,

Reactions: 2 people
You still post misinformation.

Why are you lying about what was spent?

You won't ever change.

With your math skills thank god your not in charge of money.

$1,185 is not $2,000.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
$1,185 is not $2,000.

Oh that's a relief, instead of the wine being absurdly expensive it was just stupidly expensive.  For a minute there I was afraid a substantial part of my retirement was being mismanaged by parasites and hacks.  And I'm glad they're in civil and not criminal court, because that means they're not suspected of being criminals at all, just irresponsible a-holes.

I won't vote for any CBA that would put people in the IAMNPF against their will.

Reactions: 5 people
Tim Nelson said:
I truly believe 700 is a solid union guy even though he is a shill for these anti union IAM officers. Yes he passes judgement on every one of us but remains an altar boy for the anti union shills like our INTL president Martinez who stole our pension with $2,000 bottles of wine, if the DOL case is legit. I can hear 700 ringing his bells right now.The bottom line is that nobody is around bottles of wine that cost upwards of over $250 without some nice looking piece of arse around. These bottles were approaching $2,000.No doubt they had some high priced hookers closeby probably liquefying our pensions by pouring the wine on their bodies. Otherwise, it's hard to figure out how their parties cost $50,000. No doubt there was females there at the party. Maybe arsehat anti unionist Martinez has a fetish and gets off on stealing our pension by buying expensive wine to pour over lovely ladies bodies. Disappointing indeed.Hopefully, Mr Martinez didn't agree to sign over my pension to a fund manager that fed him a hot chick. I mean, it's a win win if my pension kicked arse but it didn't. Sometime after all of this 'let's make a deal' by cutting deals to toss my pension in poor performing funds, I got a drop dead letter from these arsehats telling me that the fund investments were poor and that I had to have 50% of my pension wiped out. Insert attorney over this bull crap and let's find out exactly what is going on.regards,

You see this is why I have to side with Tim on this one. Having his benefits cut and then hearing about people "playing" with my money would have me outraged as well. It's as if they were mocking the fact that the benefits were cut and it would hurt the other members retirements by using even a dime of that money as their personal piggy bank. It's insulting.

On the other hand if the fund had been doing gangbusters and maybe say so well that they increased the payouts to members, I would have zero problem with what they did. They could reward themselves with Wine, Women and Song and I would even probably encourage it. But that's not the case here at all.

700UW said:
You still post misinformation.
Why are you lying about what was spent?
You won't ever change.
With your math skills thank god your not in charge of money.
$1,185 is not $2,000.
My advice to a friend is I would probably back off this subject a little if I were you?

Just my advice.

Reactions: 3 people
I was asked to post this, from a lady named Tabitha Morgan:

This what I mean, this guy Tim Nelson, just makes stuff up. Sure the expensive wine and the such are severe lapses in judgement, but to now unjustly accuse people of other things not in the complaint is wrong and shows what his true motivations are.

Why not withhold judgement until the other side of the story is told? Until the accused have their day in court? Why is the DOL looked at as infallible? Government agencies can't be wrong? Really? I'm sure you would demand the right to the presumption of innocence.

What's even more disturbing is that the condition of the IAMNPF is strong; not one participant will lose a penny; and the accused will have to pay back any monies IF it's determined they were in the wrong.
Tim Nelson would never bring that up.

I also think it's disgusting that you would threaten me
Tim Nelson because I don't make the assumptions you do. Do you like to threaten women? Telling me that you'll go on Delta flight attendant groups and blah, blah, blah. In case you haven't heard, Delta is already running with this. They seem to have forgotten they're under a DOJ probe for price fixing themselves.

You're a bully who hates the IAM because you can't win an election, so I've been told. You claim to have IAM members' interests at heart, but it's really clear you do not. Division is cancer for the labor movement and you create unneeded division. That's anti-union.

Let's wait to see what plays out. If these guys did things they were not supposed to, then we'll see what happens. But let's not rush to judgement for short term political expediency.

Hey Tim,

Who is Tony Bell and did you go after him when he stole your money and your slate's money during one of the many times you ran for election?

700UW said:
I was asked to post this, from a lady named Tabitha Morgan

This what I mean, this guy Tim Nelson, just makes stuff up. Sure the expensive wine and the such are severe lapses in judgement, but to now unjustly accuse people of other things not in the complaint is wrong and shows what his true motivations are.

I do not know Tim, or at this point even care about the politics between him and 700, but can you really call drinking $1,185 bottle of wine a severe lapse of judgement.  What is next, they get to go to timeout.  

I would struggle with a $100 bottle of wine being labeled a lapse of judgment; what these bums did is steal their members retirement money and spend it like a bunch of criminals that they are.  Kind of shocked that they IAM has not announced that they all have not been fired, but then again it shows exactly what the IAM and their pension fund is all about.  If I walked in and stole $1,185 from the pension fund, they would have me arrested and locked up.  No difference here with these bums who literally pissed members retirement away.  

700UW said:
See Tim was fired from the IAM for demanding AGC pay for organizing director.

So he lost his Golden Goose.
if anyone posted this information about you, you would be crying about the personal attacks.

kind of hypocritical arent you now?

Reactions: 8 people
ASSociation Clown said:

I do not know Tim, or at this point even care about the politics between him and 700, but can you really call drinking $1,185 bottle of wine a severe lapse of judgement.  What is next, they get to go to timeout.  

I would struggle with a $100 bottle of wine being labeled a lapse of judgment; what these bums did is steal their members retirement money and spend it like a bunch of criminals that they are.  Kind of shocked that they IAM has not announced that they all have not been fired, but then again it shows exactly what the IAM and their pension fund is all about.  If I walked in and stole $1,185 from the pension fund, they would have me arrested and locked up.  No difference here with these bums who literally pissed members retirement away.  
its all about being entitled.....they can do that brother....

Reactions: 5 people
Tim's antics are quite well known, how is showing what he has done a personal attack?

Latest posts