The end of cash cow?

flygirl74

Senior
Nov 13, 2004
There are no more credit card applications to be had in PHL or CLT. In fact the photo display in the PHL crew room has been taken down. New program in the works or the end?
2 rumors I have heard....
I "heard" that a new progam would start and f/a's would only get $10.00 per application.
I "heard" that BoA pays the company $100 per application and the company gives us $50.
Any truth to this?? Thanks.

Can't comment on either rumor, but the agreement with Juniper Bank calls for them to be the exclusive credit card provider starting later this year. BofA has been fighting that, but I haven't read that anything has been settled yet.

Jim

Can't comment on either rumor, but the agreement with Juniper Bank calls for them to be the exclusive credit card provider starting later this year. BofA has been fighting that, but I haven't read that anything has been settled yet.

Jim

I've heard that somewhere before.

But also, there has been news that Juniper(owned by Barclay's PLC) may be taken over by Bank of America which I honestly wouldn't mind. I would like to walk in next door to my local BoA branch to pay my CC instead of mailing payments to Juniper every month.

I would like to walk in next door to my local BoA branch to pay my CC instead of mailing payments to Juniper every month.
You MAIL payments? For such a young, savvy whipper-shnapper I would think you're using online banking. Who actually MAILS payments to anyone anymore?

I would like for it to stop, because I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing the pitch twice and sometimes three times in a flight.

The best move I have seen since HP took over was last week, LGW-PHL: the FA giving the pitch droned on and on for the better part of 5 minutes. Guy in the front of the coach cabin stood up and yelled "and don't forget the FAs get paid for every one of these applications." Bravo.

I for one would be glad to see this program over. I know it pays well but it I think it is very obtrusive to our customers.

What?! :shock: Are you telling me that I am going to have to Mooooove on? My utters are tied? :eek: What do they do with dairy cows that no longer produce? What is my fate? Will i be moooooooooved to the slaughter house? :lol:

Just one more Mooooo over the PA, please! B)

What?! :shock: Are you telling me that I am going to have to Mooooove on? My utters are tied? :eek: What do they do with dairy cows that no longer produce? What is my fate? Will i be moooooooooved to the slaughter house? :lol:

Just one more Mooooo over the PA, please! B)

My understanding is that the program i s NOT over but they are reducing the milage to 20,000 from 25,000 on March 1st. All the signs must be changed as well as all the applications. The airport people are no longer needed as the employees have put the visa people out of biz. Good news for most of us who need to make up for the paycuts.

I also send the flyers they stuff in my bill in with my payment, and sometimes even more (if I have any extra mailers handy!)

Heh, heh... I like it. :D

All adverts that come to me with business stamped envelopes get stuffed in the envelope and business classed right back. :p

Latest posts