The real story the mainstream media won't print!

It is Scary, Really Really SCARY, to think that 40% of the people of this country are soooooooooooo easily fooled, by the GOP and their STAR nominee. There is WITHOUT question a HUGE Intellectual divide in the 'good ol' USA. MORE than I ever believed possible. It's SCARY and SAD. Anyone want to make some fast cash ? Start buying stock $$$$ in Gun Makers, Ammo makers and those 'prepper' company's. You'll make a 'killing' ($$$), because of real KILLINGS that are very visible in the rear view mirror ! ! I'm seriously considering of moving to Washington state (SEA), very near the ' B C ' Border. This F'n country is dangerously close to being unrepairable !

A greater percentage bought into Obama's BS.

I agree, after 8 years of Obama...vote Hillary and take it down!

Is the standard for 'documented video', something found on the internet?

An undercover investigation that took over a year and was released to the media is 'something found on the internet'?

I guess it's a shock to find documented, sourced footage of your dear party acting like criminals and hooligans, for what....some 50 years like the man (who was fired) said?

It is Scary, Really Really SCARY, to think that 40% of the people of this country are soooooooooooo easily fooled, by the GOP and their STAR nominee. There is WITHOUT question a HUGE Intellectual divide in the 'good ol' USA. MORE than I ever believed possible. It's SCARY and SAD. Anyone want to make some fast cash ? Start buying stock $$$$ in Gun Makers, Ammo makers and those 'prepper' company's. You'll make a 'killing' ($$$), because of real KILLINGS that are very visible in the rear view mirror ! ! I'm seriously considering of moving to Washington state (SEA), very near the ' B C ' Border. This F'n country is dangerously close to being unrepairable !
You can thank 8 years of Obama for that.

And to think he only had to do two things...be black and get elected.
What you see here ladies and gentlemen are the effects of libtard blinders.

After all Obama is beyond criticism right?

If you criticize him you MUST be a racist.

Right KCFlyer?

Fool.

What you see here ladies and gentlemen are the effects of libtard blinders.

After all Obama is beyond criticism right?

If you criticize him you MUST be a racist.

Right KCFlyer?

Fool.
NOpe...he's not beyond criticism. But he was NOT the one who stood up in Congress and shouted "you lie". The right wing/tea party ate that up as "telling it like it is". But if you only listen to the right wing tea party, then Obama has done NOTHING right. HE ALONE is repsonsible for all the ills this country faces...well, him and the "libtards". Interesting word there...libtards. It SOUNDS pretty divisive. And I don't think Obama is responsible for it.

And to think he only had to do two things...be black and get elected.

NOpe...he's not beyond criticism. But he was NOT the one who stood up in Congress and shouted "you lie". The right wing/tea party ate that up as "telling it like it is". But if you only listen to the right wing tea party, then Obama has done NOTHING right. HE ALONE is repsonsible for all the ills this country faces...well, him and the "libtards". Interesting word there...libtards. It SOUNDS pretty divisive. And I don't think Obama is responsible for it.
Funny how you dismiss my complaint with "And to think he only had to do two things...be black and get elected.".

Just could not pull that race card fast enough could you?

http://freedomoutpost.com/1063-docu...king-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/

Funny how you dismiss my complaint with "And to think he only had to do two things...be black and get elected.".

Just could not pull that race card fast enough could you?
KC makes a lot of racist comments. To be honest his racism really makes me sick.

Last edited:
KC makes a lot of racist comments. To be honest his racism really makes me sick.

I think the unease you feel is that I hit too close to what you are saying in real life. Of course, I'm sure that neither you nor any of the other righties know a single person who didn't like Obama because he was black. I know two personally...a dear friend who sadly passed away in 2010... when I said I voted for Obama, he said 'you voted for that n---r?'. The other person is my brother. He's got a few racist tendencies, and he didn't like Obama, in part because he was black. So I've seen some folks who felt that way. But YOU guys live a very sheltered life...you are protected from knowing one single person who doesn't like Obama because of his color.

What does any of that have to do with your sickening racism? And I don't feel uneasy. Nice try though. I don't practice racism or associate with racists like your friends and brother. But you fit right in with them don't you.

What does any of that have to do with your sickening racism? And I don't feel uneasy. Nice try though. I don't practice racism or associate with racists like your friends and brother. But you fit right in with them don't you.

For one...I'm not racist. I've dated black women...have you? You don't know anyone who doesn't like Obama because of his color? It's fine if you or they don't....but please....don't act like it doesn't exist. A LOT of conservatives hated Obama before he ever was sworn in the first time. Why? He wasn't any different from any other person elected president. Well...except for ONE thing. Something YOU won't admit.