The Republican Party ADULTERER Club

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
The Republican Party,.."The Gift that Keeps On GIVING" :D

Well folks, today we had the President of the GOP ADULTERER Club..(uncle) Herman Cain, endorse the VP of the GOP ADULTERER Club..NEWT (x3) Gingrich ........................(Jesus, talk about Birds of a feather flocking together) ?

Think about this for a moment. The following present or former GOP primary candidates, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and (I'll throw in just for the Hel* of it) Rick Perry have most likely(in fact, make that HIGHLY Likely) Have been True to thier marriage vows. Now, look at the other two BOZO's !

Wouldn't you think, some BRAIN TRUST within the RNC :blink: would have told ol' Herman to DISTANCE himself from Newt, and NOT say anything, because of thier "Illustrious Past's " ???

But NO. Uncle Herman says he's going to go on the campaign trail with NEWT (x3).
He (Cain) said he WHOLEHEARTEDLY endorses Gingrich !

These two are trying to break Bill Clintons record.
WHATEVER You do RNC, PLEASE do NOT change a thing in your present " M O " !

Life is good/Lean Forward !

Let's NOT forget Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton.

Glass houses and all of that stuff.

What happened to all those women regarding Herman Cain?
I never heard or saw any evidence of what he supposedly did.
Where has this issue gone?
Do we have prima facia or are you just going on rumors and innuendos?

Let's NOT forget Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton.

Glass houses and all of that stuff.

And you missed the point yet again. Very few people aside from the religious right care that any of these morons had an affair(s). Clinton would have been elected for a third term had there not been a legal limitation. The issue has been, continues to be and always will be that two out of the three of them campaigned on family values and traditional marriage. Setting aside Cain for a moment, Gingrich was prosecuting Clinton in the media for nailing Lewinsky in the WH while he was nailing mistress number two. What people are angry about, what I am angry about is the fact that he is a hypocrite and a two faced liar. He can go around banging anything with a vagina for all I care but he better not dare to tell me it is wrong when I do it. There is no glass house as dems do not care how you lead your personal life. The right wing is the party that wants to control that (at least for others).

I wonder who Gingrich's third mistress is and if Calista is OK with the open arraignment?

It's not the sex stupid, it's the hypocrisy

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't miss the point! I ignored your point.

My point is that ALL have sinned and fall short and we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Many a man has succumbed to the sins of the flesh and gone on to become great men. Martin Luther King, Jr immediately comes to mind as such a person. By many accounts he was a world class Adulterer. Anyone care to dispute his accomplishments?

Thomas Jefferson had a whole second family it seems as he fathered 5 children with his slave mistress. Should we hold the Author of the Declaration of Independence any more or less accountable then Newt Gingrich?

Maybe he's found his path of Redemption? I don't know the man.

My guy, Ron Paul has been married to the same woman for 54 years. That make him qualified to be President? I don't think it does and I don't think Newts antics disqualify him either.

In my mind there is a LONG and painful list of reason Newt shouldn't be President and his antics as a philanderer barely make that list.

My point is that ALL have sinned and fall short and we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Many a man has succumbed to the sins of the flesh and gone on to become great men. Martin Luther King, Jr immediately comes to mind as such a person. By many accounts he was a world class Adulterer. Anyone care to dispute his accomplishments?

Thomas Jefferson had a whole second family it seems as he fathered 5 children with his slave mistress. Should we hold the Author of the Declaration of Independence any more or less accountable then Newt Gingrich?

My guy, Ron Paul has been married to the same woman for 54 years. That make him qualified to be President? I don't think it does and I don't think Newts antics disqualify him either.

In my mind there is a LONG and painful list of reason Newt shouldn't be President and his antics as a philanderer barely make that list.

Watch out, this kind of thinking has been labeled racist in another thread.....especially if you have a low IQ.

Seems to me like you are still missing the point. Yes people cheat. Who cares? When people cheat and tell others not to while they are cheating then people care.

Reactions: 1 person
Watch out, this kind of thinking has been labeled racist in another thread.....especially if you have a low IQ.

OOPS! My Bad! Imagine a Libertarian with an independent thought? How could it happen? This is America!!! Land of the free and home of the brainwashed. :lol:

I don't have to listen to Limbaugh or read the Huffington Post or Media matters and regurgitate talking points.

Seems to me like you are still missing the point. Yes people cheat. Who cares? When people cheat and tell others not to while they are cheating then people care.

So you admit to being Christ Like in your views on hypocrisy? The mere notion of hypocrisy denotes a largely Christian view of things?

No Science here! Sounds more like good old Bible Thumping to me.

While I'm on the topic of Christ Like behavior I'd remind you of another comment Jesus made, "Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone."

Hey Ma! Look no cut and paste!!!

Ms Tree,
Quit WASTING you're time !!!!!!!!!!

When this FAMILY VALUES SHIIT is working for them, they'll beat you to death with it.
When it's NOT, they'll spin the living shiit out of it ! (saying.."Well yes......B U T " )
In 10,000 YEARS, the democratic party could NEVER catch those phoney FAMILY VALUES bas-tards for being the KINGS of Hypocracy !!

LEAN FORWARD !

Latest posts