3 years till the next innauguration day...and the "Hit just keep on Coming" !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/chris-christies-crisis-plunges-republican-party-deeper-into

You know,.............without a half decent REPLUG like Romney to run in 16',.......I'm now convinced that an ASSS-HOLE like Rick Perry, or 'southwinds BOY....(Uncle) HERMAN Cain,.........W I L L ...win the 16' GOP Primary.

Hillary must be laughing herself silly.

The REPUBLICAN PARTY.
The GIFT that..............A L W A Y S...KEEPS-on- G I V I N G  !!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are totally oblivious at times.

The GOP could run Ted Nugent and win after the Obamacare debacle.

If just half the people affected by canceled mini-med programs and other "non qualifying" plans vote against the Dems, it will be a landslide.

All those youth voters? They're adults now. They've seen first hand how they were duped. Especially if they're sitting on six figures of student loans and still having to live in their parents basement because they still can't land that great job they were promised under Hope and Change.

eolesen said:
If just half the people affected by canceled mini-med programs and other "non qualifying" plans vote against the Dems, it will be a landslide.
All those youth voters? They're adults now. They've seen first hand how they were duped. Especially if they're sitting on six figures of student loans and still having to live in their parents basement because they still can't land that great job they were promised under Hope and Change.
http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/54440-mitt-win-ohio-go-to-1600-lose-its-back-to-belmont-mass/page-4#entry949054

eolesen said:
No, he's widening the gap, Bears. I know you are in denial, but the last few credible polls have Mitt ahead.

Time to stop relying on other people to do your analysis -- start looking at the data behind the polls that show Obama with a wide lead, and you find a huge oversampling of Democrats. They keep using 2008 ratios instead of something reflecting the 2010 midterms or the primaries... That sort of bias doesn't appear to be as prevalent in Gallup or Rasmussen.

eolesen said:

southwind said:
BENGHAZI!  What difference does it really make?
Most won't remember these events come election time. The one who wins will be the one with more TV ads and more signs near the polling place...

you can start with you can keep your policy and your doctor, you really don't need to go any further.

lol those links are funny why didn't you just quote Harry reid or Jame Carville

700UW said:
Show us the lies,

What about the Republicans who said there was Death Panels in the law, thats an absolute lie

Top Ten Republican lies about the AHCA.

http://quietmike.org/2013/11/08/top-republican-lies-about-obamacare/

More lies:

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/a-complete-list-of-republicans-biggest-obamacare-lies-of-2013/

cltrat said:
you can start with you can keep your policy and your doctor, you really don't need to go any further.
How about we just acknowledge that both side lie through their teeth to protect their interests and call it a day.

Ms Tree said:
We all know that conservatives are not at all gullible.
well I only voted for Bush once ,I m quite confident Bear can't claim that about Obama and I doubt you can or any other liberal posting here can either.

Bear is not necessarily representative of liberals. I did not vote for Obama once. I voted against Romney and against McCain. Perhaps the GOP should consider that before the put Ryan, Cruz, Paul or someone similar on the ballot.

Latest posts

Back